+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Bristol did pretty well. I think she'll make it to the final.
    The dance was pretty light on the choreo, as I've come to expect.
    What she did was ok, particularly when in hold with Mark.
    For me though, it's just not good enough at this stage.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see 9's though, so I don't think there's any hope she'll go home this week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm torn between Lady of the Round Table, Medieval Times cast member, or tranny wicked stepsister. For her costume, that is.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think this is why Bristol believes her hype.

Brandy's the only one I care to watch, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything else that I already know the result for. It does bother me Bristol has gone last, or near last, all season.

FORT Fogey

Okay, am I missing something? I thought there were times when Bristol looked scared out there, not ferocious. I mean, yeah it was better than her disaster of a jive, but I didn't think it was worth all that much excitement.

Unfortunately, I think I'm smelling some nines after those comments, and if she gets nines, she may make it to the finals. Even the final two, God help us all. If it ends up being a Jennifer vs. Bristol final two, I'm not sure I could bring myself to watch, because I could live very nicely without seeing Derek snatch another mirrorball and Bristol simply doesn't deserve it. If they want to give her the show's equivalent of Miss Congeniality, fine (though, personally, she should have blown that with her "I'm real. I'm not Hollywood" remark, considering the other three in the final four are all in the entertainment business). But she just hasn't danced anywhere near well enough to win.

I'll admit, that was her best and most ambitious dance all season. But there were still places where she "sort of" performed the steps. Also, the repeated skirt-lifting was kind of disturbing.

But I was impressed. However, that shouldn't be more than an 8 because of her timing and precision. We'll see...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Judges want Brandy/Maks GONE. There is no way they should have 27. No way.

Meaning: no way Bristol/Mark should have gotten 27.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 11-15-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Clarification
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Why is Mark not called out on the lack of difficult choreography for Bristol? And 9's for this easy, bland Paso? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4106322;
    I'll admit, that was her best and most ambitious dance all season. But there were still places where she "sort of" performed the steps. Also, the repeated skirt-lifting was kind of disturbing.

But I was impressed. However, that shouldn't be more than an 8 because of her timing and precision. We'll see...
    IA! But the judges give her all 9'! No way she was equal to Brandy!

Yeah, the fix is in. I don't care what Tom says in interviews. It just means that they keep him out of the loop.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4106322;

What I found disturbing about the skirt-lifting thing was the way she was backing up and Mark was coming at her on his knees. If she's going for a good girl image (if that's possible in a paso), I don't think that's the way to do it.

+ Reply to Thread