+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I cannot believe that Bristallion is getting the pimp spot yet again.

I mean, my lord, her screechy mama had her hour long campaign commercial - err I mean "reality show" - on last night. Do we still need to advertise for it?

I'm laying on the sofa watching this and I sometimes found it a bit difficult to tell which were Brandy's legs and which were Maks' because they were both wearing pants.
    I did like the dance though, but like a few others wasn't keen on the music.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4106297;
    Aaaannnndddddd, once again the lumberjack does not have to go first! WTF?????

OK people - NO SPLITTING VOTES TONIGHT!!!!!

Pick 1 couple and vote vote vote ALL your votes for that one couple only!!!!!

Splitting only helps the weakest (who has a LARGE fan base)

VOTE!!!!!!!
    No, I won't split tonight (my old vote was for Kurt/Anna with a small split for Brandy/Maks.). Now, no way will I be splitting my vote. I am giving all votes to Maks/Brandy. I didn't really want to watch, but I'm sitting here with work I brought home, I'll vote while I'm watching the dance and work during commercials.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4106297;
    Aaaannnndddddd, once again the lumberjack does not have to go first! WTF?????

OK people - NO SPLITTING VOTES TONIGHT!!!!!

Pick 1 couple and vote vote vote ALL your votes for that one couple only!!!!!

Splitting only helps the weakest (who has a LARGE fan base)

VOTE!!!!!!!

Agreed!! Splitting votes is a no-no at this point. Otherwise don't complain when people stay because the judges votes are not separating the dancers enough to keep best dancers in.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4106299;
    Jennifer Grey looks like those drive through car wash brushes, with the way she's moving and the costume she's wearing.
    I really didn't like that dress. Made her look like she was molting.

Did anyone else notice that when they went backstage, Jennifer and Brooke were wearing the exact same color scheme?

Oh, flashback to Kate G!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4106307;
    I thought something was off with Jennifer tonight...not sure what exactly or how to explain....
    She wasn't crying?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;4106305;
    I thought Jennifer could have done a solo that showed her off better.....she was hidden behind the judges. Otherwise, fabulous. And I LOVE her costume! She looks amazing!
    That's how I've often viewed Derek showcasing his celebs in solos. Get right up in front of the judges table and shake some booty or act sexy.

Not surprised they'd get a perfect score, even without seeing it. They made their comeback and they've got the mirrorball.

Why does every dance she does have, oh, about 1/5 of it with an arm up in the air? Is this Mark's way of choreographing to hide her non-ability? And, what the hell is with the hug from CA? Sheesh.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bristol hasn't shown improvement this whole season, so why would Mark expect her to show anything now? She has a defeatist, and "I can't do it" atitude....she's the kind of person that makes you not even want to try. Tonight, she's dressed like a witch. The dance was dull, and you couldn't see what her legs and feet were doing due to the volume of the costume. Lacking choreography, to say the least.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-15-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread