+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4106409;
    Despite the producers trying early on to pretend it was a wide open field. Especially when the eliminations got so predictable. But I never thought Jennifer wouldn't win, just held out a teeny bit of hope she might not. However, just like I figured, she took a tumble, Brandy rose up, now Jennifer and the golden one are back at the top.
    It's rather unoriginal of scriptwriters if you ask me. Last season, we followed the same path with Evan holding the top of the leaderboard, I think, for two weeks straight. By week 9, no doubt that Nicole had it in the bag since the day she signed her contract. It's just lame all around.

Derek has mad skill, but are we just going to keep watching Derek take the trophy every season? What the heck is the point?

What were Bristol's scores on the 2nd dance? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4106426;
    You mean help Brandy & Maks. Everybody here has their own favorites.

I think they way that they were fawning praise all over Bristol and Kyle that it's definitely one of them going. I just wish there would be a surprise tomorrow and Bristol goes.
    Nope, I mean help us help them And I hope that you're right regarding the final 3. I hope...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4106423;
    That final shot of the show was kind of interesting. Lacy, Kyle, Maks, and Brandy goofing around together and Mark/Bristol and Derek/Jennifer not really associating with each other or anybody else. Wonder what was going on there?
    Maybe Mark knows there's a lot of backlash surrounding Bristol still being in the competition? That can't be easy, and despite being friends with Derek, Lacey, and Maks, he has to know they probably don't like the easy pass they've gotten.

MF, I hope you're right. I think it's going to be between Kyle and Brandy personally, but I won't be surprised if Brandy gets booted. Kyle may not have the fanbase to keep him in, however, unless people go into overdrive voting.

It seems like they're always generous with the 9s and 10s at this final week before the finals.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4106425;
    1-800-868-3406. Please help us! Thank you TONS!
    During the show I gave them my votes on my one phone. Afterward, have been only able to get one vote in on the other. Line is always busy. Hope that is a good sign. No Jennifer or Bristol...thank you very much

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jennifer's a lock for the finals. I conceded that pre-season. I think Bristol may be there. Brandy and Kyle are who I'm unsure about.

They should have a rule that the judges table is off limits. I don't like it when it's Derek, Maks, or anyone else's partners that go up there.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-15-2010 at 10:15 PM.

FORT Fan

I have not watched one single episode this year because of the various "stars" that were selected this time around. Especially after watching the disaster week after week with Kate Gosselin -- I decided I was not going to put myself through it again.

Well. . . . . . I may not be watching, but I love to read the spoilers. And just because Bristol is still on this show, primarily because of her mother (certainly not because of her talent as a dancer), I vote and vote and vote. And then I get everyone in my house (all six of us) to vote and vote and vote -- my family thinks I'm nuts -- and not one vote goes for Bristol Palin.

It irks me more and more than she is still on the show just because of her mother. According to the majority of the folks on this board and other boards, Bristol should have gone home weeks ago.

Let's hope this is the week.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4106427;
    For Bristol coming from working in a Dr.'s office, no experience whatsoever in any type of show business atmosphere, never ever dancing before and put on the performances she did tonight was unbelieveable.

....Mark did a wonderful job, and she gave it her all......it was awesome to watch.....

Even if she does not make it she should be very very proud of herself.
    I have not seen the show yet but have watched the utube of the waltz twice. So beautiful, yes Mark should be proud. He took a non preformer and turned her into a lovely dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;4106433;
    During the show I gave them my votes on my one phone. Afterward, have been only able to get one vote in on the other. Line is always busy. Hope that is a good sign. No Jennifer or Bristol...thank you very much
    "Thank you" to you and ChelsieFan! Rockstars!

kara, I agree with you. No doubt that Jen is in the finals. They ushered her into that finale with the 60. I don't know DWTS history very well unless Maks is involved (shocking!), and in season 5, MelB went into the finale with a 60 if I remember, and she was beat by Helio.

The producers are giving us one obvious prediction for the finale; the other two spots are technically up for grabs among Kyle, B, and Bristol. Did they score Bristol low enough to keep her from the finale? Well, we'll all know at the same time. Someone mentioned it upthread, and I agree-- Bristol should most definitely be proud of herself. She took a risk in spite of the non-stop criticism, and she has performed well for herself. All that being said, I do think it's her time to go. Sadly, some of her success is largely attributed to her mother's politics.

But it's up to the producers and the story that they're trying to tell. Bristol still has a very compelling story even moreso than the 50-year-old dancing-through-the-pain.

All we can do is vote for our favorites, and may the best pair win

I got in 174 votes for Maks/Brandy before they stopped my voting.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread