+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4106392;
    I'm gonna puke! Oh - are we going to get to see Russia?
    I am sure I saw it!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4106393;
    Looks like Derek will get his back to back win/3 trophies for the trio this season. Given how rabid I've seen his fans get, I think they would have voted for him if he had Kate. He really needs a challenge as a partner, because I'm over his choreography. Of course it'll look good when his partner can already dance or has enormous potential.

If Brandy's out of the finals, I guess I'll have next Monday free. Tuesday I'll tune in just long enough to see Derek get his win and be on Mark's shoulders, and of course see Audrina and Kurt.

Last year I turned it off when Erin and Maks were booted - couldn't stand the thought of watching Derek with the trophy. If Maks and Brandy are booted tomorrow night I'll do the same - I just can't stand Derek....

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4106398;
    Maks: You know what? When I was a kid, I could see the Ukraine from my house!

LMAO

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

yeah....looks like I won't have to check back again. Winner's been decided since week one. Yawn.

I liked the music for B/M's dance. Anyone know what that was?
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This dance is almost vampirish. I've decided that she's wearing so much black because of the weight gain. You can really see it in her face. I was, visually, bored.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

You know, that was kind of creepy. Perhaps because Bristol looked so vacant that she came across as if she was under some kind of evil spell.

And she gets a waltz too?

Bruno's speech almost sounds like their typical "you've done a nice job...and you're gone" farewell address.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;4106402;
    yeah....looks like I won't have to check back again. Winner's been decided since week one. Yawn.
    Despite the producers trying early on to pretend it was a wide open field. Especially when the eliminations got so predictable. But I never thought Jennifer wouldn't win, just held out a teeny bit of hope she might not. However, just like I figured, she took a tumble, Brandy rose up, now Jennifer and the golden one are back at the top.

I wonder if this means they'll give Mark the ringer next season to make up for Shannen, Bristol, and give him his 3rd trophy.

Bristol literally looked like a corpse in that dance so I expect a 27. LOL

Did Kyle borrow Bristol's military jacket?
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread