+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 11/9 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 11/9 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So CA said she respects all the pros (since she did get called out on twitter for only liking certain ones), and hope Maks just lets it go. He was really clinching a smile there.

Bristol/Mark, you're elimination is overdue. I'd be ticked if I were any of the other couples and getting the same scores as Bristol, and getting ousted over her. She doesn't deserve to be there anymore. She needs to go. What a shock that she'll probably leave next week, right before the finale. This is why I think politicians and their offspring shouldn't be allowed on this show.

Guess it's time to tell my mom to stop voting for Sarah Palin! This is a travesty. Just proves how bogus the underlying theme of secret fan votes is.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4101834;
    Wow, Maks was being kind of a jerk during the wind-up to the results. Even though the outcome was completely predictable, smiling and bouncing up and down isn't very respectful to Kurt & Anna.
    I thought he was just trying to make Brandy feel good and light of the whole CA spat, since it was just brought up again. And maybe he thought they were going Kyle/Lacey were doing a little dance in place last week before it was revealed Rick was getting the boot. I do know he and Kurt got to be really good friends. I saw many tweets from those 2 and Tony where they'd be out playing football together on the set. Anna said last week that they were having a hard time getting the boys to rehearse for the pro number and team dances.

Kurt, Audrina, Florence, Margaret, all of season 11-you deserved better.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4101835;
    So sad to see a class act go with Kurt! Anna deserves to win for a change! Go Kurtanna!
    He really is a class act with a capital "C". Sad he has to go before Bristol. I didn't expect him to win, but come on!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Thanks for the updates, everyone! I guess the shocker this season would be if ANYONE other than Bristol wins the trophy. She's not going anywhere.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4101839;
    I thought he was just trying to make Brandy feel good and light of the whole CA spat, since it was just brought up again. And maybe he thought they were going Kyle/Lacey were doing a little dance in place last week before it was revealed Rick was getting the boot. I do know he and Kurt got to be really good friends. I saw many tweets from those 2 and Tony where they'd be out playing football together on the set. Anna said last week that they were having a hard time getting the boys to rehearse for the pro number and team dances.

Kurt, Audrina, Florence, Margaret, all of season 11-you deserved better.

I thought Maks was quite nervous - not showboating. I believe he thought they were going home

I know it's only a dance show and I know the reward for winning is only a stupid mirror ball (and more cash for getting to the later stages), but Bristol has been the worst dancer for weeks, imo.
    I think she was even worse than Florence.
    It's just not right that she's still there while better dancers have gone.
    She's incredibly limited, does the same moves over and over again and walks as much as she dances.
    If the judges had given her appropriate scores she might have been out weeks ago. They've held up the 7 and 8 paddles too often to turn back now and give her the 5's and 4's she's often deserved.
    At this point she'd have to collapse mid dance and be stretchered off to egt less than a 7.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4101843;
    I thought Maks was quite nervous - not showboating. I beieve he thought they were going home
    I should clarify -- I didn't think he was intentionally being disrespectful to Kurt. I just figured that Carrie Ann's little speech made him want to put his fist through a wall, and he was venting his fury through gritted teeth.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

I can't believe Bristol is still there - I realize that the show has to be fan based since it's dancing with the 'stars'; but there does come a point that it is about who is the best dancer. I don't think Kurt would have won, but he has improved tremendously since day 1 and it doesn't seem like Bristol has gotten any better. PLUS she doesn't even want to be there anymore!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jasmom99;4101833;
    Was it the real bottom 2?
    I, don't think so since Tom made a point to say that this was NOT necessarily the bottom two (but one of the couples would be going home).

+ Reply to Thread