+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/9 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/9 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4101758;
    I really hope it's Bristol who gets it tonight. I'm worried for Brandy, and especially for Kurt. Bristol making it this far is enough, but going even further? The judges are already showing how pointless and flawed their scoring system is, they might as well give her 10s. It makes as much sense as giving her 8s.

I'm still hoping that the voters came to their senses and Bristol will go home....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4101768;
    I like Dmitry, so I sure hope he makes it back next season!

I also was watching some earlier season dances on Youtube today and I really, really want Louis to get a contender..sorry, but he is practically my favorite male pro and I wanna see him win one!

And seeing Kym does make me miss her!

Although, to be quite honest, I hardly even noticed Edyta was gone this season...I liked her, but she was never one of my favorites.
    Louis seems to choreograph a lot of the pro numbers, and he always does such a great job. I also would love to see him have a strong contender next season that can take him to the finals and the mirrorball. I liked Louis starting in season 2, despite not being a fan of Lisa Rinna, and have enjoyed him every season since. I think it was a huge compliment that Kelly Osbourne originally had a different partner, but wanted something different, and the show figured he was the better fit.

Odd results show tonight. One result down, DC early in the broadcast, and 2 musical guests back to back.

Awww, Maks and John Legend!!!! Does it get any better?

OMG Maks looks so luscious tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4101758;
    I really hope it's Bristol who gets it tonight. I'm worried for Brandy, and especially for Kurt. Bristol making it this far is enough, but going even further? The judges are already showing how pointless and flawed their scoring system is, they might as well give her 10s. It makes as much sense as giving her 8s.
    Something that I've noticed is that they aren't scoring (for example) Bristol against Brandy against Kurt... They really seem to judge the dancer at the level they have achieved. So while Kurt got 8's for his dance, Bristol's 8's were based on her IMPROVEMENT, NOT how she compares with Jennifer or Brandy, et al. In theory, that is how all the dancers are Judged. Not against each other but against themselves and how much they've improved (or not improved.)

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Derek get someone like Bristol next season. THAT would be worth watching. Then you would really see (hopefully!) how the scoring is supposed to work. At least that's my 2 cents worth.

Chelsie has been my favorite addition to this show, by far...........

Speaking of getting contenders, I really hope Chelsie gets one next season. Someone who is as fun as Ty and Louie were but not as clunky. She's such a great dancer, and I've enjoyed a lot of her choreography. I'd like to see what she could do with a partner who can take all she can throw out.

Gotta love Brooke's line of questioning..."Jennifer, how did it feel to get the highest score and a perfect 30?"..."Kurt, how frustrated are you that you are still getting 8s?"

Jennifer and Kurt getting their results now.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4101775;
    OMG Maks looks so luscious tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maks looks luscious every night! Tony looked pretty nice himself!

I get a feeling that Kurt and Jennifer will be safe, and it's going to be between Bristol and Brandy....DRAMA!

I think it's going to be between Kurt and Brandy.

Kurt's got a good point-if they're getting better, why do they keep getting the same scores?

I knew the producers wouldn't let us down without throwing in some piece of Jennifer's back problem.

I love Kurt/Anna, but I'd be way more let down if Brandy left over him. He can barely keep my interest.

+ Reply to Thread