+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4100842;
    What the Hell were they watching? 8's????? Sheesh. I threw the remote, missed the TV (thankfully), hit the door. Instant dance should be a total disaster. Of course, monkey costumes not-withstanding, she seems to slide by. Teflon coating.
    LOL! It will get better Brandy and Maks are up next!

The Instant Dance will separate the wheat from the chaff -- we will be rooting for wheaties before the end of the night!

It wasn't horrible but certainly didn't deserve the same score Kurt got. They want Kurt out.

I think show is getting frustrating to the point that I just shouldn't even watch this season anymore. Bristol will be in the finale and show will have officially jumped the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4100842;
    What the Hell were they watching? 8's????? Sheesh. I threw the remote, missed the TV (thankfully), hit the door. Instant dance should be a total disaster. Of course, monkey costumes not-withstanding, she seems to slide by. Teflon coating.
    She's their meal ticket this season. Viewers are up & calls are probably up too in order to keep her in this long, thanks to those Church handouts for people who don't even watch the show, just call.
    I figured I wouldn't be able to stand her, but the truth is, she's trying hard & seems to be a nice girl.
    But she doesn't belong there anymore, & needs to go!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Just tuned in, I love Derek. contrary to what people think I do think he has his hands full this season with Jennifer. She may be a good dancer but he certainly has to work for it. He is fabulous sorry, I know I'm in the minority. I even love his personality. He is so full of life and energy.
    Lacy's dress was hideous in the first dance. Bristol does look like she has gained weight. Probably a stress eater, I can relate. I was looking forward to her losing weight and getting all diva and confident but just the opposite is happening. She is imploding.
    OMG, I couldn't believe that Bruno said to Kurt "obviously there are people beTTer than you but it was really good. I think that stung Kurt, I sensed a little pissed off vibe in him. Hella Good? I'm with Kurt, do not know that one, maybe I will when I hear it.
    Lacy looks like she is just taking a couple of hours off from her day job of hairdressing and does not even try to polish herself either in appearance, mannerisms or demeanor. I don't think she knows how fortunate she is to have this gift of DWTS fall in her lap from the other show SYTYCD and obviously CA must really advocate for her or someone else with more to offer as a proffessional would be in her place. It was not good that she called Kyle an idiot and speaks to him so lowly. Not professional, although he takes it pretty well.
    Last edited by Tobi; 11-08-2010 at 09:09 PM.

FORT Fan

Brandy did very well.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love Brandy's dramatic flair, and her lines are beautiful. Love the costumes. She actually brought tears to my eyes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Beautiful dance Brandy and Maks -- it merits 10's!!!

Maks so needs to know how to sell his dance. That was the first thing tonight that I loved. Beautiful, just beautiful. And, I"m not necessarily a Brandy fan (she's a bit artificial, ala Mya).
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Maks even makes ballet moves look hot. Wow.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Loved Brandy & Maks!! The music, the white outfits, everything!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread