+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4100822;
    I'm loving Anna so much this season. I'm glad she's getting partners she's having fun with. She looked gorgeous tonight.
    I really glad, too Kara, that Anna has finally started getting some fun partners with Evan and Kurt.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4100821;
    I thought they were better than a 24. I guess they want him out this week. Now I need to vote more for him.
    Yup. Either the show's going for the obvious cut this week, or they'll try to drop another top scorer this week by scoring a favorite soo low that people overlook the top scorers to save them. Annoying!

I'm gonna wait til the Insta-Dance before I go crazy. Why do I watch this show?!

Bristol WANTS to go home for goodness sake - let her go!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4100827;
    Yup. Either the show's going for the obvious cut this week, or they'll try to drop another top scorer this week by scoring a favorite soo low that people overlook the top scorers to save them. Annoying!

I'm gonna wait til the Insta-Dance before I go crazy. Why do I watch this show?!
    If Kurt gets sacrificed this week to Bristol I'm definitely bagging the rest of this season even though I'd still want to see Maks.

Please, not Sarah Palin AGAIN.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I think what will be really tricky is that they'll *supposedly* have never danced to the orchestra's rendition of the song. I can't wait to watch this unfold.

FORT Fan

Bristol doesn't want to be there.

Mommy is back. Bristol really does want to go home and be with her baby. I don't think she ever planned on being on this long. Let her go home already.

Bristol walks more than dances. Other then when she's being carried or dragged by Mark.

OK, if they don't slam Bristol for not pointing her toes, I'm going to throw something at my TV. And the walk, she looked like she was running for the telephone. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4100829;
    If Kurt gets sacrificed this week to Bristol I'm definitely bagging the rest of this season even though I'd still want to see Maks.

Please, not Sarah Palin AGAIN.
    Oh, chris, you're def annoyed when you sacrifice Maks!

I've never seen such blatant political promotion as ABC and the Palins. Wow. (I don't say that to offend. Just an observation.)

+ Reply to Thread