+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4100795;
    There is so much Fred Astaire in Derek that it's not funny! It's hard not to watch him, and to watch Jennifer. They, too, did a beautiful job!
    You are so right about Derek! They did a great job - loved her dress! It was a sweet moment to see her and her Dad!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think this is the point everyone gets good praise and scores from the judges no matter what.

I heard Jennifer's dad was coming in this week. Her complaining wouldn't be so old if they didn't show it every week, because I'm convinced the show thinks it's more of a sympathetic angle than a turn off. The quick step was technically good, but boring. Brandy's my only saving grace left this season that makes me want to tune in.

This insta-dance is so pointless. At least (so far) everyone has decent songs.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4100800;
    You are so right about Derek! They did a great job - loved her dress! It was a sweet moment to see her and her Dad!

I did like see Joel Gray!

She's a great dancer. My guess is there will be massive number bunching tonight.

We haven't seen a perfect score yet, have we? Tonight has to be the night...

Ugh - did we REALLY have to see her rehearsal footage too??? OMG please just give her the darn trophy already

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4100804;
    We haven't seen a perfect score yet, have we? Tonight has to be the night...
    We haven't, which I think is unusual for this time of the season.

I agree there will probably be massive overscoring/number bunching tonight, which will probably justify giving Bristol higher than deserved scores.

I don't enjoy Kyle's dancing, I can't tell you why. I know I HATE his rehearsal clothing and when he's on stage I still see those stupid long shorts and black shoes/socks. I hate his schtick-it's the same every week, dude needs to grow up, he reminds me of my 14 year old nephew (not a great comparison, considering he's, what 4-5 years older). I think I'm just over him.

I'm SO OVER Jennifer's whining too. If it hurts too bad, pull out, otherwise, shut up already. Do these people bother to ask what is being said about them? Aren't they tired of the same old complaints about them, I know I'm tired of the same old whining.

Guess I'm in a pissy mood tonight, because so far, NOTHING has impressed me tonight. I'm wondering if Kurt and Maks can turn my mood around.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 11-08-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Typo: say should have been see
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4100807;

Guess I'm in a pissy mood tonight, because so far, NOTHING has impressed me tonight. I'm wondering if Kurt and Maks can turn my mood around.
    LOL! I love this post I expect it'll get whacko next hour Stay tuned!

Check out his T-Shirt - Team Kurtanna!

+ Reply to Thread