+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4101000;
    Ok, Mark and Bristol are back and this looks like a repeat of the Monkey Dance. Was Len paid to say, "for a difficult dance, you did very well". Give me a break. And 2 8's and 1 "7". No way....
    Mark takes the blame for a misstep. I have to give the guy credit. He's really been extremely humble with her. He's showing a lot more class than his father ever does.
    If Bristol stays, it will be a shame, but not a surprise. There were already boos from the audience for Carrie Ann daring to give Ms. Palin some constructive criticism.
    Maks and Brandy coming up next.
    After reading upthread, I'm almost afraid to watch this.
    The dance was just OK; not as good as the first.
    I'm sorry, guys, but I didn't like Maks arguing with Carrie Ann and then with Len. I understand that he did not agree with Carrie Ann's or Len's assessment of what an instant dance meant. But, he could have made his point in a much more professional manner. I'm not one to normally defend Carrie Ann, but I do have to take her side on this.
    Maks just came across bitter and I'd hate to see his partner suffer because of his lack of class.
    And, his whole comment to Brooke was just off putting.
    Maks, sorry, but you're really not as great as you think you are.

Oh yes he is - all that AND a super bag of Lays -

with a side order of French Onion Dip.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4101368;
    with a side order of French Onion Dip.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4101235;
    The "romances" are generated by production to create interest in the show. It has nothing to do with the dancers themselves. That is fine with me. I just watch for the fun of it all, including insane judging scores and obvious favoritism.
    Thats me too!! I actually enjoyed everyone last night, I don't see why they pick on Kurt like they do, it is getting to him and I can't blame him. Anna is such a beautiful person and I love she and Kurt together. Lacey and Kyle were great last night. Her first dress wasn't pretty, but I did love her 2nd outfit, she looked so much slimmer in that outfit. Bristol is a beautiful girl and I do enjoy watching her each week, just wish she could come out of her shell more. Loved both Jennifer and Derek's dances last night. I'm sick of the whining, but when she pulls off a beautiful dance and isn't crying, you know the adrenalin has kicked in and she is able to pull it off. Maks and Brandi are my favorites and I sure hope Maks didn't screw them last night. My dilemma is grey leather pants or the white ones last night.....OMG Maks is hot in both of them.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

It's clearly obvious who the chosen ones are, and that heppens to be Brandy & Maks. I don't care who wins DWTS this season, as long as it is not Brandy.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4101342;
    If the songs were randomly picked, how did it have the pairs name on the cd? They all just randomly picked the cd that had their names on it?
    I noticed that too... and since the songs were already picked out for them, why bother having them reach into the ball to pick one out? It's kind of a silly thing... anything to create drama? I don't know.

Speaking of the songs... I find it highly unlikely that no one happened to have heard of the song they got before in their lives These are dancers so their lives ARE music. Yet, no one wanted to appear to have an advantage just by admitting they had heard the song before. It feels lying and really quite desperate.
    The only ones who could admit it (HAD to, the song was so familiar) were Kyle and Lacey. Such silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4101430;
    It's clearly obvious who the chosen ones are, and that heppens to be Brandy & Maks. I don't care who wins DWTS this season, as long as it is not Brandy.
    Depends on who you are I guess, but I think Jennifer is the chosen one. Frankly, I'd love to have an upset and have anyone but J or B win this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4101430;

I totally agree. I thought I was the only one with this opinion. I like Maks. I cannot.stand.Brandy. Ugh! She is so melodramatic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4101434;
    Depends on who you are I guess, but I think Jennifer is the chosen one. Frankly, I'd love to have an upset and have anyone but J or B win this.
    I agree! I'll go ya one further. I'd love to see the next two eliminations be Jennifer and Brandy. Have a Kurt, Kyle, and Bristol finale.

The season is a wash. The show isn't about non-dancers learning to dance any more, so they might as well make it a fun finale. The way Bristol has been rammed down our throats all season, you know she's going to the F3 at least. Put Jennifer out of her misery and send her home already. The only problem with eliminating Brandy is the loss of Maks also, but why not go for a total upset? Kurt and Kyle have both worked their tails off all season, so put them in the finale. What the heck.

I know it will never happen, but in a season that's so kerflempt already, why not?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4101445;
    I agree! I'll go ya one further. I'd love to see the next two eliminations be Jennifer and Brandy. Have a Kurt, Kyle, and Bristol finale.

I know it will never happen, but in a season that's so kerflempt already, why not?
    Best idea YET! If they really want to get back to the basics, this way is THE way to end a crazy season Of course, I'll miss Maks shakin' his tush, but, he said in an Access Hollywood vid last night that he'd be back (but this season is Brandy and Kurt's only season), so I assume that there will be plenty more tush-shakin' for us to enjoy in the future. Youtube can tie us over til then.

Love this idea!

+ Reply to Thread