+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4095996;
    Sheeezzzz, Maks is the bomb in that dance.
    Maks is pretty much the reason to watch DWTS no matter who else is on each season.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4096000;
    Maks is pretty much the reason to watch DWTS no matter who else is on each season.
    That's my girl

So, Rick is tied with Brandy this week..what's wrong with that picture?!?
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Gilles gave them a 9 not a 10. Jealous loser.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4095998;
    Are you just drooling over Maks' sheer gorgeous factor or did he do something extra drool worthy tonight ? I have no TV at the moment. I NEED details
    Maks was his usual smouldering self, veg_out. He did this totally hot thing at the very end of the dance. I won't give it away but send me a PM about what you thought about it after you see it.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

loved Brandy/Maks! I know CA has overlooked tiny mistakes for other couples. I'm glad Len said something. She did fantastic. But I don't think she should be saying she wants to win more than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4096002;
    So, Rick is tied with Brandy this week..what's wrong with that picture?!?
    How ludicrous! I do think that Jen will be back at #1 with the guest judge and other judges pulling out the 10s esp if there's anything at all to the two weeks in jeopardy--NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;4095986;
    Thanks for telling me the score for Rick - I do not get it either - what are the judges doing with their scoring for the ones they want to keep, it is soooo obvious?
    It's like this every season. Terrible dancers get amazing scores while great dancers somehow come in only a point or two ahead of them. Let me throw out a hypothetical. Next season Maks or Tony get a decent, young athlete with some dance background (someone like Nicole). Derek gets a cadaver. Below is an excerpt of the likely results:
    Tony/Maks/great dancer: 8,8,9
    comments: Bruno- it was like you were not the bull. I expected more! You should challenge her with this choreography.
    CA- OHHH, I saw a lift! And I feel like you could be more empowered. I want to feel that feeling. As you know, Im a ballroom expert.
    Derek/zombie: 7,7,8
    Bruno- (standing on judges table)-now that my boy was a paso doble! SOOO original, soooo creative. The fire, the romance! Sure, it seemed like you were carrying your partner at times but no matter (arm sweep!), it was like you were on FIRE!
    CA-I got chills from your performance. You just have that natural ability that draws us living folks in, you know. Look! Goosebumps on my arm!

Unless something wild happens it seems like Jennifer is the only sure-in this season, with Bristol lasting a bit longer. I know it is crazy but after watching for several seasons it is clear who the judges like (pro and celebrity) and what ABC likes to keep around for ratings.

Rick and Brandy tied for main dance which is absurd. And Gilles should have given them a 10 not a 9. Guest judges thing and repeat dances is crap. This show is starting to really stink.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4096005;
    loved Brandy/Maks! I know CA has overlooked tiny mistakes for other couples. I'm glad Len said something. She did fantastic. But I don't think she should be saying she wants to win more than anyone else.
    Maks is smoking hot tonight! He almost kissed Len when he got his 10!

+ Reply to Thread