+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

People have a right to vote however they want. If they want to vote for Bristol because of her mom that's their perogative. I personally throw all of my votes to Kurt and am thrilled to see him safe. I hope either Rick or Audrina go, they both bore me to tears.

I can't believe it! I actually enjoyed a Macy's Stars of Dance Performance. That was fun!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4091488;
    Maybe she stays this week. I'm really worried but if she could get by this week as she should next week could be a Samba, jive, etc. and that would be a nice change of pace for them.

I don't think hammer ever falls on Rick. I fully expect he makes finale.
    That's when the hammer will fall. Because I fully believe 95% of people going into the finale already know who they're voting for. The show can tinker with the voting results however they want. They'll bring Rick down, just like they did Evan last season.

Of course they can vote for Bristol because they support her mom. It has nothing to do with dance or performance but I guess for some that doesn't matter even on a dancing show. She's the worst one this season and she's already taken out one better dancer and tonight it will make it two. She could possibly go next week on Election Day or she takes out another better one yet again. Audrina was 2nd in scoring and 3rd on season so it would be a shame to lose her. Rick doesn't even have to dance and he will get a 24.

Good filler acts tonight-Heart, MSOD (which I actually liked for once), and now Kylie Minogue, whose always been a favorite of mine.

Ugh Kylie. Her voice is so weak. I like singers who can actually sing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sheesh. I can't believe the crap the producers of this cheesefest consider to be rock music. And even in the field of top-40 pop garbage, Kylie Minogue is awful.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Sorry to see Kurt safe to Frankenstein his way round the dance floor again next week.
    I guess I have to hope Rick gies this week as the consistently two worst, imo, were called safe first.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091491;
    That's when the hammer will fall. Because I fully believe 95% of people going into the finale already know who they're voting for. The show can tinker with the voting results however they want. They'll bring Rick down, just like they did Evan last season.
    I agree. I don't think he will win but it is a little upsetting that others get dinged non-stop and he never does even when he doesn't dance or perform all that well. I do like him but the sexy comments are over the top and are irritating but that's not his fault. CA and Bruno don't juge him on dance but sex appeal.

Maks in his leather

Moment of truth (sort of) time.

+ Reply to Thread