+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yes, I am soooo glad Kurt is safe - he got all my votes last night and unless he falls flat on his handsome face he will continue to get all my votes - gotta overcome those judges bad scores that they give him for no reason that I can see or understand.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I read Louis, Chelsie, Damian (yay!), Karina, and another dancer named Peta are dancing to Heart. Love Damian, hope he gets another chance as a pro again. Also happy Chelsie's been doing so many pro dances this season.

Bristol and Mark still safe. Their Tango was good . . . for them considering she has improved.

Now worried about Audrina and Tony tonight!

It will be very sad for Maks And for Brandy if they go. They don't deserve it especially over Kurt, Bristol and a few others. It's not looking good. Those people who voted for those lesser dancer will look forward to a Jen or Bristol win if they go definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;4091461;
    Yes, I am soooo glad Kurt is safe - he got all my votes last night and unless he falls flat on his handsome face he will continue to get all my votes - gotta overcome those judges bad scores that they give him for no reason that I can see or understand.
    He got all of mine too. I'm not saying how many, because, well, let's say it's more than the 7 allowed yesterday (and more than 6 next week, and more than the 11 from the first week). I don't split my votes, I give all to Kurt.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Bristol's the weakest. She may have had a breakthrough, but she's still very clunky, and her encore looked worse than the actual dance last night. I'm not surprised, however, that she not only got through to the 200th episode, but also Election Day. It's crap if Audrina or Brandy go. They really are the best, and miles ahead of Rick and Kyle.

I really prefer Karina with long hair over her short do. At first I thought the blonde with the funky hair piece was Chelsie.

Wow, I believe Hart was the best guest performer I've seen on this show. Great sound.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Everyone knows Jennifer/Derek are safe. No one's buying they're even remotely close to going home.

I also loved Heart.

Okay, next week they all dance to a song that one of the guest judges danced to. I'm sure that'll be balanced. Cheryl's got 2 former partners up there.

Kyle and Rick up next. So one will be in jeopardy, and then I can sweat it out when Audrina and Brandy are up and one winds up in jeopardy

Just reading along and Whoa! Kurt is safe? Will the dancer with the lowest judging score take out the dancer with the highest score? Please no.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Lacey always gives off a mean girl vibe to me. Maybe that's just her personality and way, but I've always thought she was a little on the snotty side.

+ Reply to Thread