+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I've only watched here and there so far, but all I've seen is a bunch of mediocre and zip personality with the exception of Kyle. Overall, they've been a bunch of duds to watch.

It's just not exciting for me when the caliber of dancing is so low.

I'm with you on that, Jexter; even the very best this season are way below what the usual top half of the cast do, in my opinion. Usually there is one 'really bad" like situation' this year, then a couple in the Bristol/Margaret/ Rick/Kurt/Florence/Kyle mode, NOT five or six! Oh well, better luck next time.
    And there is certainly no one this year that would have made the top three any other time that I can remember.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think season 9 was pretty bad in terms of clunkers outweighing better dancers. I don't like seeing ringers like Nicole and Mya, but seeing the likes of Bristol, Mike, and Kate don't do it for me, either. I liked last season in that it seemed to have people who weren't ringers, weren't clunkers (give or take a few anyway), but who were in the middle where you could see their improvement, who really tried, had a good attitude, good relationship with their pro. I'm over drama, fighting, and showmances. The judges need to scale back their bias and favoritism, and CA and Bruno really need to reign in the antics. Maybe they can go judge Paula Abdul's new dance show and we can get replacements. Hearing about past contestants coming back to guest judge and seeing those top 10 dances made me realize how this season is lacking in any wow factor. It's a mix for me, related to the production side of it and what I think is their manipulation, and then the contestant side. I love Kurt and Brandy, and Audrina was my underdog Kelly Osbourne contestant. But everyone else is I can barely remember who's danced what, and of the dances that were my favorite, they wouldn't even come close to touching dances of seasons past. I'm hoping season 11 is more about the dancing, less about the drama/controversial tabloid casting.

+ Reply to Thread