+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I got home from a school meeting in time to see the last 15 minutes, and all I can say is

WHAT - A - FARCE! :nono

I understand people can vote for whomever they want. What I can't understand is the judges looking and sounding so shocked after their comments about her expressing herself!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97;4091603;
    Jennifer is one of my favorites. The other is Audrina. I loved watching her dance with Tony (another favorite)...but I agree she just didn't have the fan base....and I guess Bristol Palin has the fan base because she is a real celebrity..................... .
    Sorry, but in my opinion, nobody would ever had heard of Bristol Palin if her mother was not running for VPOUS when she was pregnant, had the baby, etc. I'd be curious to know why you feel she is a "real celebrity."

FORT Newbie

I guess I should have added....NOT.

Did they put her on the show because they couldn't get anyone who IS a real celebrity or is it because they figured they'd get more viewers for their show?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97;4091608;
    I guess I should have added....NOT.

Did they put her on the show because they couldn't get anyone who IS a real celebrity or is it because they figured they'd get more viewers for their show?
    I figured you were being "snarky"! They put her on the show, not because she's a "real celebrity," but because they knew she would be a ratings grabber. I imagine she went on just because she wanted to have some fun, and she probably wanted the publicity too. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. A lot of others have done that.

I know a lot of younger girls who are voting for her because she is their age. They don't pay much attention to who her mom is. They think she is real and says what she thinks about the show and the dances. They also think she's "sweet." I imagine "my" girls aren't the only ones who are voting for her and their votes have nothing to do with politics or her mom.

I also think we will probably get one or two "stars" like her, Mike, Kate, etc. from now on.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Regular

According to the current ratings, "DWTS is improving substantially over its year-ago averages by 3.3 million viewers (20.7 million vs. 17.4 million) and by 21% among Adults 18-49" which is surprising considering this season's crew.

Very disappointed that Audrina is gone. I thought she deserved to go to the F3. So who's going to join Brandy and Jennifer in that F3 spot now? Rick? Bristol? That's just ridiculous.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I can sort of see how the ratings are being impacted over last falls 16 member cast and the Osmond factor. But I don't think this cast is much of an improvement. I worry more that ABC is getting the 18-49 demo and what it means for next season.

Did anybody notice that Mark from SYTYCD was one of Kylie's backup dancers?

I can't believe Audrina got the boot. Poor Tony, too. He finally landed a good dancer with potential and WHAM!!

I'm another that wouldn't have minded if Jennifer left the show. It's not that I don't like her, but she tends to get on my nerves.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Was watching Audrina on Jimmy Kimmell-he was a little harsh He asked Audrina if she expected to go, then said the odd makers predicted her. He called Tony bad luck, called him the Susan Lucci of the paso doble, but Tony said he did know they were going by what camera was looking at them-he said he has experience Poor Tony. He's such a great guy. I know he's not everyone's favorite, but I enjoy him and think he's come a long way as a choreographer. When he gets someone he can work with and has potential, he does really well.

Tony showed off his fat lip that Audrina gave him.

Jimmy brought up CA mentioning all the backstage intermingling, and Tony mentioned he's married with 3 kids. Jimmy did ask Audrina if Heidi or Spencer had anything to do with her ouster.

even though before this season started I didn't even know who Audrina was...IMO...she is 100% better than Bristol or Kyle...now I really like Kyle..its hard not to like him...he just ooozes spunk and I think he really does try....but he's not the best dancer and I am sorry for the Bristol fans...but this week has been the only week where she actually delivered a fairly decent performance..but IMO both Kyle and Bristol should have gone home wayyyyyyyy before Audrina...I just don't think I am gonna waste my time voting anymore..I am really starting to wonder if our votes are even really counted or if the entire season is already set up before it even starts..its become more of a popularity contest than about the dancing which is wrong to me...but I cant dictate to people what they should do...as for Bristol...ohhhhhhhhhh yea she is sending a wonderful message to teen mothers....have the baby and it appears that 90% of the time the child is cared for by others..so its like saying go ahead be a teen mother you can always dump the kid on someone else and do what you want to do...the message she should deliever should say...I am in that 1% of teens who's parents have enough money to provide the best caregivers for my child and I am not the one that has to spend 24/7 of my time killing myself to finish school...work to provide for the child and take care of him which is exactly what the other 99% of teen mothers have to do
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 10-27-2010 at 01:03 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread