+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4090659;
    I wonder what that means. Are they going to dance, just pick the teams, choreograph?
    Probably just pick and motivate the teams...or at least that's what I'd think!

And that would be so cool if a past contestants would co-host with Tom each week! I'd much prefer that to Brooke!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

She did really well, at least as well as Rick this week and as well as Kyle. I agree it sucked last week but she did well this week. Part of her problem is that nothing is ever hidden that she does because Mark is so much smaller than her he can't really push her around like that shopping cart, I guess there's that.... also, bring back the wardrobe consultant from the first week, she has been dressed worse each week. What is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4090658;
    That was certainly overscored--Bruno and Carrie Ann think she dances as well as Audrina? I guess Len does too, considering he dinged them for breaking hold. If they hadn't done that, I guess he'd have given them an eight too. Yet, aside from the stupid air guitar thing (when she broke what I would consider appropriate tango character by grinning when people applauded), Bristol didn't show any more "character" than Audrina did. Neither did Rick. Why do these judges hate Audrina so much?
    Rick was really overscored this week as was Bristol. I think they want Audrina out as they are always super hard on her and she went first again tonight. Pls throw her extra votes this week. I think she will need them.

Besides Bristol, I'm really over Rick, Kurt and Kyle as well, so I wouldn't mind any of them going this week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4090658;
    Yes. Apparently Len will tell them it's inappropriate to break hold in the tango.

Why are they dressed like toy soldiers in a Christmas pageant? I will say this--the jacket gives Bristol more shape than the other outfits they've put her in.

That was certainly overscored--Bruno and Carrie Ann think she dances as well as Audrina? I guess Len does too, considering he dinged them for breaking hold. If they hadn't done that, I guess he'd have given them an eight too. Yet, aside from the stupid air guitar thing (when she broke what I would consider appropriate tango character by grinning when people applauded), Bristol didn't show any more "character" than Audrina did. Neither did Rick. Why do these judges hate Audrina so much?
    I'm guessing either they really don't like Tony, or didn't expect Audrina to be so good and such a favorite. To me, Rick and Bristol get overscored every week. Bristol did good tonight, but like her other closed hold dance, the quick step, I figured she would. Every dance where she had to dance apart from Mark she failed at. Because I feel she's getting more praise from the judges than she deserves is why I want her to go. She's not on an equal playing field. And a surprise elimination would give the show more watercooler buzz. Rick, Kyle, and Bristol-it's the same thing every week. Rick and Kyle have practically the same scores and same comments. Bristol it's overpraising and overscoring.

Bret Michaels cameo in Kurt's paso package.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4090665;
    Besides Bristol, I'm really over Rick, Kurt and Kyle as well, so I wouldn't mind any of them going this week.
    I can live with that too.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The Final Countdown-Kurt and Anna's paso.

I give Kurt credit, he's trying and improving. He reminds me a lot of Evan with his footwork. And I guess the other football players.

Tonight's been a bore and letdown. Paso is one of my favorite dances, too.

At least I still have Maks to look forward to.

There's Jonathan! I hope he gets to come back next season, finally.

Not sure, not his strongest dance, but not his worst. CA thought the dance was scruffy, didn't think it was polished. Anna looks ticked. Len didn't think it came off, thought it was awkward. Bruno thought he looked like he was doing karate. There's a lot of these comments this season. Either they're loved up or given the above.

Kurt's posture bugged the crap out of me in this dance...but the Final Countdown has been the only song I found to actually fit right with the dance tonight!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Newbie

I love anna!

Kyle/Anna that was underwhelming....also Anna needs to stop ending every dance with a death drop, it's getting old....

+ Reply to Thread