+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 177

Thread: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    280

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Freakin' A Carrie Ann!

    This better not end up a "surprise elimination" week at Audrina's expense.

    CA will do anything to draw attention to herself.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4086765;
    Freakin' A Carrie Ann!

    This better not end up a "surprise elimination" week at Audrina's expense.

    CA will do anything to draw attention to herself.
    Pls put some in for Audrina if you can. I don't want her to be shocker elimination either but they are so hard on her.

    The 5 was too low for Kyle and CA giving him a higher score than Audrina is absurd.

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    lol, if Lacey would clean up her act a little bit and lose a few she would be the best dancer on the show. She can really make her body do anything and she can really do anything that is required of her. Just a little bit of TPT vibe in her that you gotta wonder where that came from, her brother is so squeaky clean and corny. I thought their dance was good considering what they were trying to accomplish and to that music.

    (TPT Trailer park trash)

  4. #84
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    280

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086767;
    Pls put some in for Audrina if you can. I don't want her to be shocker elimination either but they are so hard on her.

    The 5 was too low for Kyle and CA giving him a higher score than Audrina is absurd.
    I normally split between Kurt and Audrina, with a few thrown in for Brandy if I think she needs it, but tonight both phone, text and online votes are going for Audrina, so she is not the sacrificial lamb of the week to keep Bristol around.

  5. #85
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Okay, there apparently IS a lamer song to make someone dance to than the Charlie's Angels theme.

    Hill Street Blues. Great show. Sewage of a theme song.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  6. #86
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Rick: Hate, hate, hate his costume and I don't think he wears it well!!! He's got that middle fat thing going on. Just didn't care for his performance at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  7. #87
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4086737;
    Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the ABC site to vote?
    I guess I'll answer my own question......I had to create a new account to vote.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4086771;
    I normally split between Kurt and Audrina, with a few thrown in for Brandy if I think she needs it, but tonight both phone, text and online votes are going for Audrina, so she is not the sacrificial lamb of the week to keep Bristol around.
    TY!! It looks like they are going after her even earlier than I expected.

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4086780;
    I guess I'll answer my own question......I had to create a new account to vote.
    I've had some trouble too. I have to keep trying and trying until it goes through.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    That was okay and that's being kind. Rick is hot so CA likes it. He didn't do a thing.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.