+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It just finished airing here on the West Coast. It has already been said many times, but they should keep these theme weeks at a minimum of 2 per season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086874;
    1-800-868-3401. Vote as much as you can!! TY!!
    I voted. It was my first time voting in a long time. But I had to throw a couple of votes for Kyle/Lacey, too. It was 5 for Audrina and 3 for Kyle on my landline, and 6 for Audrina and 2 for Kyle on my cell phone.

I hope she doesn't go; she doesn't deserve to be eliminated this early. Has anyone else noticed that the lowest score getter has been eliminated each week so far this season? I hope the trend continues and that Bristol/Mark are finally out!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4086920;
    It just finished airing here on the West Coast. It has already been said many times, but they should keep these theme weeks at a minimum of 2 per season.

I voted. It was my first time voting in a long time. But I had to throw a couple of votes for Kyle/Lacey, too. It was 5 for Audrina and 3 for Kyle on my landline, and 6 for Audrina and 2 for Kyle on my cell phone.

I hope she doesn't go; she doesn't deserve to be eliminated this early. Has anyone else noticed that the lowest score getter has been eliminated each week so far this season? I hope the trend continues and that Bristol/Mark are finally out!
    TY!! I agree that she deserves to stick around. She will prob be in jeopardy as she and Grey are the only ones who haven't been thus far but hopefully it's fake. She's good and should contend. I think it might be Flo even though it should be Bristol. I think Kyle will be safe this week.

I love your avatar of Jenn. I think of her often.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Me too. I have nothing against Bristol. But Mark did her no favors, and has done her no favors. I don't really like to point fingers at the pro, but in Mark's case, he's their downfall. I don't think this particular jive is something so special and that's never been done before, nor do I think it fits with a Halloween theme. They dressed up in gorilla suits (not monkey, but I guess close enough), which didn't help Bristol as she lost her place there, Mark danced around, she forgot more of the routine, the judges kissed her butt because they told her she needed to up her performance level, she gets overscored, and sounds rightfully ticked after the fact. I don't think Mark is choreographing or teaching Bristol anything or doing anything to help her improve, or even make her look good. I think they know they're done tomorrow, so they went out on this sour note. Mark seems more egotisical and self centered this season than normal. Bruno seems more frantic, mean, and crazy, and CA is a loon, with her baby voice, man crushes, and stupid lift obsessions.

I'm over the themes, gimmicks, and props. I wish they'd go back to just dancing.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4086736;
    Is Carrie Ann having a stroke or something? Why does she still have a job? That's just embarrassing for everyone on the show.
    IMHO Carrie Ann is not a fan of pretty girls. She is so threatened by them that she will knock them down every chance she gets (hence her Audrina hate). I'm not sure there is a pretty girl she's ever liked.

I personally think Kyle will go this week and Bristol should go. Kyle would be somewhat justified though. As he pointed out, he has regressed every week. That is not good at all. Bristol is out of her element. I appreciate that she's trying, but it is her time. I have no ill will toward anyone in her family either. I don't think it's bad that she's on the show, and I'm fine with what she's done up until now. But she really is outranked talent wise.

I am glad they put her in a dress that did not make her look chunky tonight. She actually looked quite nice. I hope if she does stay around then the wardrobe people will keep this in mind for future weeks.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4086671;
    From what we've seen of the costumes, I don't think all of them are even bothering to worry about the costumes/make-up. I don't see "Friends" in Maks/Brandy's outfits, for instance. I swear Kyle looks more like Mr. Kotter than Bosley. I don't even understand Florence's dress--she was on the show, for heaven's sake. She knows Carol Brady never dressed like that. As for Derek and Jennifer, they look more like Ward and June Cleaver than Al and Peg Bundy.
    I was expecting a Leave It To Beaver theme. And it would work especially for a quick step. However, given the timing of the passing of Barbara Billingsley, I think not having it is more appropriate. Still, when I saw Jennifer, I immediately thought of June.

And Kyle looked like Isaac the Bartender from the Love Boat not Mr. Kotter. They should have used The Love Boat theme for somebody.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4086923;
    Me too. I have nothing against Bristol. But Mark did her no favors, and has done her no favors. I don't really like to point fingers at the pro, but in Mark's case, he's their downfall. I don't think this particular jive is something so special and that's never been done before, nor do I think it fits with a Halloween theme. They dressed up in gorilla suits (not monkey, but I guess close enough), which didn't help Bristol as she lost her place there, Mark danced around, she forgot more of the routine, the judges kissed her butt because they told her she needed to up her performance level, she gets overscored, and sounds rightfully ticked after the fact. I don't think Mark is choreographing or teaching Bristol anything or doing anything to help her improve, or even make her look good. I think they know they're done tomorrow, so they went out on this sour note. Mark seems more egotisical and self centered this season than normal. Bruno seems more frantic, mean, and crazy, and CA is a loon, with her baby voice, man crushes, and stupid lift obsessions.

I'm over the themes, gimmicks, and props. I wish they'd go back to just dancing.
    I'm over the themes, as well, but I'm not going to blame that dance on him.
    I thought it was a fun dance when they were in the simian garb. It fit with the Monkees theme. I think he did try to loosen her up. But, as usual, she was just a clunker. THis is one of the few seasons that I haven't minded Mark. I think he's been a great partner for her and he seems overly nice and patient with her, too. I think he's bent over backward with her, just like Tony did with Kate last season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought Kurt and Anna were one of the best tonight. The others I didn't think were anything special.
    I do have to disagree w/the person who said Derek is a combination of Gene Kelly/Fred Astaire and Donald O' Connor. Being a big fan of all 3 of those men Derek doesn't even begin to compare with them. They could all outdance him anytime.

Bristol forgot a lot of the steps and it was glaringly obvious. That said, even with the worst scores I expect her to stick around this week.

What dances are the doing next week? Are they all doing a Tango and PD or one dance and a marathon? I missed it. TY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086956;
    What dances are the doing next week? Are they all doing a Tango and PD or one dance and a marathon? I missed it. TY.
    I think I remember someone mentioning a Rock & Roll theme, and possibly each couple doing 2 dances next week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread