+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Was there an official bottom 2 this week?

Good outcome, will not miss him one iota. However, except for tonight, he didn't come across as half bad to me. Lot of it seems like it's his schtick.

I was concerned for Kurt. Stupid low scoring by the judges before cost Natalie Coughlin a couple seasons ago and led to an early boot, so I feared the same here. Hope he stays in through the finals. Love him with Anna!

As for Bristol, I think she'll outlast Florence, but that'll pretty much be it. I like Florence, but Corky is just stratospherically creepy, strange, and hive-inducing on camera.

Bristol's mom certainly has fans, but there are many of them (such as myself) who are not taking her into consideration when deciding who to vote for. To me, that's irrelevant to this show. I choose who to vote for (in seasons I don't have someone I love coming in to it) based on a mix of technique and entertainment. Bristol seems sweet, but she won't get my votes unless there's some drastic turnaround on her part and others take a nosedive. This season, I vote for Kurt and Anna, and if they go, my votes will go to Audrina and Tony.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4082954;
    Was there an official bottom 2 this week?
    It was Bristol/Mark and Mike/Karina, but Tom hasn't said anything since week 1 about it being a fake bottom 2. However, I'm inclined to believe it was, and has been all season so far. Kurt/Anna were the other couple "in jeopardy".

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4082912;
    Did Mike do something distasteful? I'm only reading this thread, not watching.

From the sounds of it, I think that they're kicking him out on his fanny.
    Flexed his chest muscles, like a stripper move. Best way I can describe it. It was just to be way over the top, get a few more moments of screen time. I found it inappropriate.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

It was goofy, but I doubt it caused anyone to faint. I like that Tom joked about it, which lightened the moment.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Thank you, Lord . . .

"The Situation" has situated himself right off this show!

LOVE it!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4082955;
    Good outcome, will not miss him one iota. However, except for tonight, he didn't come across as half bad to me. Lot of it seems like it's his schtick.

I was concerned for Kurt. Stupid low scoring by the judges before cost Natalie Coughlin a couple seasons ago and led to an early boot, so I feared the same here. Hope he stays in through the finals. Love him with Anna!

As for Bristol, I think she'll outlast Florence, but that'll pretty much be it. I like Florence, but Corky is just stratospherically creepy, strange, and hive-inducing on camera.

Bristol's mom certainly has fans, but there are many of them (such as myself) who are not taking her into consideration when deciding who to vote for. To me, that's irrelevant to this show. I choose who to vote for (in seasons I don't have someone I love coming in to it) based on a mix of technique and entertainment. Bristol seems sweet, but she won't get my votes unless there's some drastic turnaround on her part and others take a nosedive. This season, I vote for Kurt and Anna, and if they go, my votes will go to Audrina and Tony.
    Ditto on all counts, except I'm voting for Audrina/Tony and then Kurt/Anna until one or the other is gone. They are my only faves so far!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4082962;
    It was goofy, but I doubt it caused anyone to faint. I like that Tom joked about it, which lightened the moment.
    Tom's been getting more zingers in than usual this season it seems. I'm always up for that, but don't know if it says something good or bad about the season I was glad he made a comment after the awkward Mike/Karina confessional.

I thought the little skit on how to get Len to give you a ten was cute. Did anyone notice Bristol when Audrina was raising her hand and asking the dumb question? She scrunched up her face and then glanced at Brandy. IMO, it was terrific acting and she needs to bring THAT to the dance floor. She'd be a contender if she did.

It was time for the Situation to go. He was the worst dancer but at the risk of sounding like a broken record...his work ethic was strong and he did seem really respectful of Karina. Not at all what I was expecting from the kid. I actually grew to like him. I've also never seen Karina this relaxed with a partner. She didn't throw a single hissy fit all season and I think she smiled more than any other season, too. Perhaps she realized that she wasn't getting someone with potential so she just said it screw it, let's just have fun! Whatever it was, I actually liked this side of her and I'm normally NOT a fan of hers.

I always liked Audrina best out of the girls from the Hills and I'm really liking her now. I'm so glad that Tony actually got someone that he can really dance with.

Forever Tango....wow. I was so bored. I did not enjoy that at all and the Tango is my absolute favorite dance. They were good and precise but it wasn't exciting. I really enjoyed blonde Anna's profile dance last night though. THAT was a tango!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4082949;
    Could any of Frank Sinatra's children sing halfway well? They could not.
    I don't know....Nancy sounded pretty good when she did These Boots Are Made For Walking.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread