+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;4082923;
    I really dont think Kurt will be around much longer either, that is not the first time he was in jeopardy...
    Fake drama, not real numbers....

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4082930;
    Fake drama, not real numbers....
    Agreed.

Good elimination tonight. He was painful to watch at times.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I never want to hear that word again.

I don't like Karina, but a part of me pitied her this season.

They don't even save time for any of the couples to say their goodbyes to Mike/Karina.

I wouldn't have been disappointed if it was Bristol/Mark (two weeks in the fake bottom for her) but am glad Mike's gone.

As for the Sitch, I think everyone knew their fate tonight. He tweeted a note of thanks to his fans before the results show. Yeah, he said "if I get voted off tonight," but it sounded like he knew. Karina sent out a similar "thank you" tweet.

Good. Onward. I hope it can only get better from here.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4082910;
    They scored Bristol/Marc so low last night I don't see how they can overcome that and she personally does not have a fan base to draw from like Situation and Kurt, I'm thinking it's poor Bristol this week. I was hoping she would show some improvement if she got to stick around a little longer.
    No she doesn't have a fan base, but her mother's fan base is pretty big - and they are hard at work keeping Bristol in the game.

Sooner or later she will stay over someone way more deserving, and that's when it will get uncomfortable and embarrassing for her.

FORT Fan

You know I am almost ready to sign up on Twitter just to beg Florence to order Corky to play it straight for their dance next week. If it's QS or FT, I know she can handle it. No gimmicks - just dance it.

If anyone else is on Twitter and so inclined, please feel free to quote me.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4082942;
    did anyone else notice that NO ONE came down to tell him bye...that in itself says a lot
    In his defense, they didn't save time for it but-maybe that's why. Mike dug his own grave. He was a jerk tonight, had a rotten attitude. Based on his dancing alone he should have been booted. Given his little meltdown tonight, it would have been worse next week. Karina didn't deserve that.

These result shows have always been too long but this season they've dragged. The way they announce who's safe, being in jeopardy, fake bottom 2's, pointless filler we see every season. It's just so long. Loved Tom's dig at Len tonight, but that and Mike going were the only highlight.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-12-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4082945;
    You know I am almost ready to sign up on Twitter just to beg Florence to order Corky to play it straight for their dance next week. If it's QS or FT, I know she can handle it. No gimmicks - just dance it.

If anyone else is on Twitter and so inclined, please feel free to quote me.
    she will probably be gone within the next 2 weeks I think....she is just not the calaber of dancer needed to win...but I still say for a woman of 76 she can move and she has put her entire heart and soul into this competition...I never watched earlier seasons so I don't know anything about Corky but from the comments I have been reading its sounds like he is/was a major perv
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Joel Grey was NOT a dancer. He was a musical theater performer, known more for his singing and acting, who danced when the role called for it. But even if he were a dancer, what would that have to do with Jennifer? Could any of Frank Sinatra's children sing halfway well? They could not.

She isn't and never was. I do think she's naturally graceful just as Gilles was. And she does have her father's work ethic.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread