+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4082874;
    Florence/Corky are safe Please let Mike go back to Jersey! Only other ones in jeopardy are Bristol and Kurt, right? Please don't let it be one of them. Especially Kurt!
    If so I'll be booking the next flight to LAX and will have a word with the judges/producers.

I'm kidding - just so no one thinks I am some nut out to raid the show!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4082886;
    Michael Bolton can top bad scores and comments. They had to pretend to like him (Mike), and he really let the hype and ego go even more to his head. Even Tom didn't know what to say.

I did feel sorry for Karina when he stormed out.
    I really liked Karina this season; she really tried despite having a really challenging student. If tonight is Mike's swan song, it sounds like they're hitting him in the arse with the door and rather hard by using this less-than-flattering footage. To date, they've been very complimentary of him in his packages.

As for Maks and Karina, we can only hope that they're professionals.

that segment gave me a headache lol

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

AZ gal here, on pins and needles. While I don't truly believe Kurt is out, I'm still anxious. He's gotten all my votes this entire season and I know I'm not the only one.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maks might get a kick out of this with Karina, but I really don't think he'd let her bother him that bad or hinder his being on the show. They got through season 9, with Aaron's trash talk and right after the break up just fine. I still think he's not into this season for the season itself, not for any other reason. If there was a problem with him and Karina I think it'd be leaked to the media.

Mike's such a sleaze. He knows he's doomed. Karina looks like she wants to run and hide.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4082892;
    I really liked Karina this season; she really tried despite having a really challenging student. If tonight is Mike's swan song, it sounds like they're hitting him in the arse with the door and rather hard by using this less-than-flattering footage. To date, they've been very complimentary of him in his packages.

As for Maks and Karina, we can only hope that they're professionals.
    If it isn't Mike, then he has already sealed his fate next week with that behavior.

That was just nasty what Mike did. Gross. Guess he expects to be leaving and wanted to go out with, I don't know, something memorable? Yech.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I think its more of a case, that Maks knows there no mirrorball again this year.

Ugh - he makes me want to tonight

I must admit I have sort of a self serving reason for wanting to see Mike gone, other than the fact that he's just a jerk. His true colors are showing.

Since he's an MTV "star", maybe his votes will go to Audrina (if he is voted off)

+ Reply to Thread