+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kurt and Anna got robbed!!! 15 and 19?

I'm rooting for them (Love Kurt--so manly, such a gentleman--but I want this mirrorball for Anna even more after she came so close last season only to lose to D@uchek & his ringer). Don't see how they will survive with such low judges' scores. Dang it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;4081967;

I'm rooting for them (Love Kurt--so manly, such a gentleman--but I want this mirrorball for Anna even more after she came so close last season only to lose to D@uchek & his ringer). Don't see how they will survive with such low judges' scores. Dang it!

I'm liking Kurt and Kyle's attitudes. They're determined to do as well as they can. It's nice to be able to say that of a number of people this season. My heart does weep for Anna/Evan, though. If they'd been in this season instead of last season, I suspect Anna might have gotten that trophy away from Derek.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;4081967;

Don't worry. Kurt is going nowhere and now has a "comeback" week set up for next week.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How in the the holy hell did he get a 6 for performance??? Boo!!! Hiss!!!!

The 5s were even being generous, I thought!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

You know, I don't hate Mike as much as I thought I would. I don't exactly like him either. He has kept a pretty good attitude. Humble for him. Seems to really work hard, but he just flat out isn't any good. Time to go.

Have to give it to Mike, he is trying, and it does not come easy. He actually seems like a really nice guy. With this older and somewhat boring cast, he is at least entertaining. Bristol is a snoozefest, she has no personality, and Im not even sure if she is having a good time or not, you cant really tell.

We all know that they might as well give Derek the mirror ball already. He never gets a bad partner, I really dont know if he could teach a partner like Mike or Margaret or someone that would be a challenge, because we have never seen him do it yet.

Hey, it's time for Corky to ruin another partner with embarrassing choreography!

Why do they have him on at all? He's a joke when it comes to this show...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Florky.

No.

Just.

No.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;4081974;
    Florky.

No.

Just.

No.
    Ewwwwww. I need a shower after that number.

re: the Situation ~you have to admit there is something macabre about watching him, lol. Fascinating....

I can't even look up when Corky and Florence dance....look away it's hideous....

+ Reply to Thread