+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Brandy's costume was last seen on Pamela Anderson last season. Don't get the floaty, nightgowny muu-muu thing. So hard to dance in, I would think.

FORT Fan

OK, can we just NEVER do acoustic-night-in-the-round EVER again?

And really? All these people have been better than Kurt/Anna? Really?

If you like Kurt at all, throw him as many votes as you can because the "squeeze" is on tonight.

I shudder to think what they are going to give Audrina/Tony in order to prop up their ratings darlings (and Derek).

Carrie Ann is so full of it with her praise. Maybe she drew the short straw to deliberately score Mike high so that he stays another week...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4081955;
    Sitch: Mike is a walking dancer. There is nothing there. Very unimpressive. Reflects badly on Karina.
    Is that anything like Telly Savalas used to be a talking singer?

The Situation just flat out bad. He can't dance and he has no musicality. Let's just say it already, judges. It's just absurd at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4081959;
    Is that anything like Telly Savalas used to be a talking singer?
    Thank you for saying Savalas instead of William Shatner. Because I honestly believe that The Shat is the master when it comes to speak-singing. He makes it art.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, Mike actually got criticized? Go judges, except finding those little ways to boost his over inflated ego up. He better get lower than any other couple, because that was nothing but lifts.

Kyle isn't improving, and I just can't get into Lacey. She's so much about herself, her choreography leaves a lot to be desired, and I don't think she's the best or mostpatient teacher.

I guess Jennifer and the 10s and raves are saved for last tonight.

I actually like this guy he tries really hard and the only complaining I hear is him being unsure if he can do it. He looks nice tonight. Like the hair. He's taking the critique rather well. Those moves were freaking him out and maybe were not a good thing for Karina to include. P.S. I think maybe the Sitch needs to concentrate on the biceps, too. He was not throwing her around easily like the pros do, they make the girls look like they are light as feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;4081956;
    Brandy's costume was last seen on Pamela Anderson last season. Don't get the floaty, nightgowny muu-muu thing. So hard to dance in, I would think.
    Until the muu-muu moved out of the way to where I could finally see the part of the costume going up the side of her midriff, all I could think of was that she was wearing tighty-whities!

FORT Fogey

You see improvement in his performance? Really, Carrie Ann? Is something going on backstage that you'd like to tell us about? Because it sure isn't happening on stage.

He looked like he was throwing around a back of feed in that first lift. Badly performed lifts really bug me (must be the years of watching figure skating).

And no kidding he looks at his feet. Maybe he's just trying to make sure the right doesn't trip over the left.

Liked Len saying it was consistently bad. His comment that Karina's having to do the best job she can choreographing what she's got to work with sounds to me as if the show is trying to appease viewers who have been griping about the fact that some pros always get partners with potential and get too much praise for their choreography as a result.

+ Reply to Thread