+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Now was Kurt's technical work really worse than Kyle's? The curse of going first strikes again.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

What is going on with Lacey's costume? It looks like she fell into a peony bush and had an allergic reaction to it.

Is it Kyle's fault that he was partially flowing and partially staccato? Looked to me like Kyle was just following Lacey's choreography. For a young guy with basically no dance experience, I thought he did a decent job. I like that he seems to be trying to listen to the judges and fix the faults they see (e.g. working on his footwork this week).

He's cute and it was decent. Didn't like the rap for a rumba.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4081945;
    Now was Kurt's technical work really worse than Kyle's? The curse of going first strikes again.
    Kurt def got screwed but if there is a time to get screwed it's earlier on when you are def safe. He's not going anywhere. He might be "in jeopardy" this week but he will be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4081946;
    What is going on with Lacey's costume? It looks like she fell into a peony bush and had an allergic reaction to it.

Is it Kyle's fault that he was partially flowing and partially staccato? Looked to me like Kyle was just following Lacey's choreography. For a young guy with basically no dance experience, I thought he did a decent job. I like that he seems to be trying to listen to the judges and fix the faults they see (e.g. working on his footwork this week).
    Kyle was new to me from this show. Think he's adorable and a natural born perfomer. I don't think Lacey is his best physical match--she's taller than him and looks bigger in general. Then she exacerbates the situation by wearing such poufy skirts every single week. She's only making herself look bigger, and the huge piles of stiff material are interfering with her partner's footwork and line . . .it's like he's got to dance around her costume all the time. They are both young and bubbly and have a cute vibe, but maybe Ashly or Cheryl would have been a better match physicality-wise. Plus, Lacey's look is just cheap and loud. Not classy at all.

Loved Cheryl's tango costume. She is a classic tango diva!

I can't stand The Situation Jerk!

Hold the phone! I don't like it when the band ruins Eurythmics/Annie Lennox! Them's fightin' notes!

This just in: Mike still looks at his feet.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

Karina/Situation....that was truly horrible. Everyone slams Lacey for doing all the dancing, what do they call that?

Not feeling "The Sitch" at all. Very heavy-footed (kind of reminds me of Frankenstein stomping around, or something).
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sitch: Mike is a walking dancer. There is nothing there. Very unimpressive. Reflects badly on Karina.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread