+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4082073;
    I really think if Derek had Audrina and Tony had Jennifer the consensus would be the same about him always getting a ringer partner, lol. Or even if he had Brandy. The truth is, Derek is one heck of a great teacher, he could probably do more with Bristol, too but then they would just say that he got her because she would get the mama votes. The guy just can't win without resentment!!! LOL, LOL!

I hope they put your "theory" to the test - but they never will.........

tony just went on about how his partner never had any dance lessons ever and thought she was doing great without ever having had any background at all in dance or performance etc.

re: what did Tony say that was a shot at Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4082079;
    tony just went on about how his partner never had any dance lessons ever and thought she was doing great without ever having had any background at all in dance or performance etc.

Thanks very much!

When he was talking about that, I was distracted doing something else at that particular time.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4082079;

I don't think what he said was a shot at Jennifer at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;4082061;
    I really don't think this is a fair critique. How can we judge her pathologically ashamed of her body when she's on live television wearing a leotard and seamed stockings? The rhumba is the stupidest dance ever invented. There doesn't seem to be any techniqe, just a lot of swizzling and rolling around on the floor. I'd think anybody who wasn't a professional sex worker would be a tad uncomforable and awkward doing that dance televised to millions with a virtual stranger. Do you think young Bristol should be as 'comfortable' doing the rhumba as "Miss Poster Child for Hep-C" Pamela Anderson? Now THAT would be sad, in my opinon. Bristol is a healthy, athletic attractive young lady who was unashamed enough of her body to have a child at 18. The rhumba is a very fake body consciousness situation. I'd be happy never to see it again, unless I'm dancing it in a bedroom with somebody I love.
    Bristol is a contestant on a reality show. People can criticize her however they'd like to according to FoRT rules.

And the way Bristol goes on and on about abstinence and motherhood it's like she thinks she's the Virgin Mary.

Other than that, she seems like a nice girl who is trying. Her dancing is below average for this show, however, and is not improving. And that's really starting to get old. Hopefully she'll take what she's earned from this show and pursue a college education.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4082076;
    Kurt definitely should have been scored higher compared to the scores Florence and Bristol got.
    I knew going first would screw him over.

Nice to see Jonathan, though Hope he's back as a pro next season.

To be honest I didn't either but that is what I thought the poster must have meant as that was all I heard him say afterward in his remarks...

re: shot at Jennifer by Tony

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4082083;
    I knew going first would screw him over.
    You were so right, Kara. I think I'm going to have to break my rule about only voting for the Dallas Cowboys on DWTS and vote to help Kurt out.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4082081;
    I don't think what he said was a shot at Jennifer at all.
    I don't either. I saw it as a compliment to Audrina for her hard work. He was proud of her. No more than that.

How much dance experience other than Dirty Dancing does Jennifer actually have? That is the only one I've found. And I have a soft spot for her. I read that she actually had TWO nose jobs: The first was botched and she had to redo it. She almost went with a new name because when it was done she didn't look like herself. Actually, I would have no problem with Kyle, Kurt or Audrina winning, either.

+ Reply to Thread