+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LOL Len is going to crucify Mark for that

Bristol can move that junk in her trunk.

This still don't qualify as a good dance, though, and Mark could've kept his shirt ON, far as I'm concerned.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4082028;
    What a surprise. Derek and Jennifer get the first tens of the season for an AT.

Loved the looks on the faces of Anna, Cheryl, and Lacey while Derek and Jennifer celebrated. I don't care how "friendly" they all are, it must get irksome to watch Derek get the partner potential every season. Heck, after Cheryl won two seasons in a row, and then made it to the finals with Ian, she got stuck with Wayne Newton. Where's Derek's Waynita?
    Derek is show Golden Child. He went from Nicole to Grey. The show doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

The pros and other celebs all know it too. They aren't stupid. It's sad and unfair.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4082028;
    What a surprise. Derek and Jennifer get the first tens of the season for an AT.

Loved the looks on the faces of Anna, Cheryl, and Lacey while Derek and Jennifer celebrated. I don't care how "friendly" they all are, it must get irksome to watch Derek get the partner potential every season. Heck, after Cheryl won two seasons in a row, and then made it to the finals with Ian, she got stuck with Wayne Newton. Where's Derek's Waynita?
    Never.Gonna.Happen

FORT Fogey

Oh, dear. I hate to agree with Bruno, but Bristol does go "vacant" a lot. Could be she's just not a performer by nature, since she's not someone who comes in with any kind of theatrical background at all.

And I also agree with Len. Mark could have kept his shirt on.

It is my opinion that they DID NOT deserve 10's - there was no emotion in that at all - may be technically good - but nothing else.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bristol: Well, here comes mamaw. Her son looks just like his daddy. She was better than she has ever been, but she still was not really committed. I have no idea how she managed to make that beautiful baby. It's like she's been raised to be ashamed of her body. Very sad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Love how Mark watches himself onscreen and says, "I think that's HOT!"

Nice twink bod, though.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mark was trying to sell the sex too much with the shirt off and it was overkill. She's just okay. Her technique wasn't awful and I think she will be safe this week, but her performance skills are bad. Seems like a nice person.

Come on Tony and Audrina!!!!

+ Reply to Thread