+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Florence is safe so we know Margaret is probably leaving.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Mike is safe, Bristol is in jeopardy.

Florence is safe! Cool.

Margaret is in jeopardy. It'll come down to Bristol and Margaret. I guess Bristol's grassroots fanbase will save her.

This pisses me off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4077874;
    Me, me!! ANYONE, even Corky by himself -well, that might be a stretch, but . . . .
    Considering the lecherous way Corky tends to dance with a partner, I really wouldn't want him left to his own devices, so to speak.

Bristol seems awfully sure she will be sticking around. I don't think she should go tonight but with her comments and that of CA it almost seems fishy. She's one of the worst dancers and seems more confident than quite a few much better. Must be nice to know show won't part with you.

The Situation getting encore is insane. They could have gone with 5 others and pimped The Situation instead. I really hope this show doesn't take a really bad turn into a few good ones leaving due to show's agenda.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4077876;
    I think elimination night will get really interesting in a couple of weeks when Florence and Margaret are likely gone and we'll have to wait and see if Mike and Bristol will outlast any of the other dancers that are better than they are.
    It'll be hard for the show to keep the charade up. It's easy to pad them with Bolton and Florence around, but Kurt, Brandy, Jennifer, Rick, Kyle, and Audrina? It'll be more obvious if they get picked apart to death.

I'm happy for Florence. She did deserve to make it through. Sorry Margaret I hope Louis is back again. He got short changed once again, but at least he had fun. I'm sure he wouldn't change his partnership for anything. Not that I'd want to do this to Florence, but for suspense sake, they should have put her and Margaret in the bottom 2. It would have been less obvious. *Sigh* Enjoy it Florence, you'll probably get it next week. Gotta keep Mike and Bristol around

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077878;
    Here we go:

Next couples safe: Mike/Karina and Florence/Corky

"In jeopardy" (probably not as much of a stretch as Rick and Kyle): Bristol/Mark (see I knew it), and Margaret/Louis
    Golly gee, I wonder who is going???

Fake Bottom 2 once again. DialIdol had Bristol ahead of everyone else by a mini landslide.

Plus, ABC is not about to lose 50-51% of the country (conservatives) depending one what exit polls they look at. Otherwise they all tune out and leave those "Hollywood liberals" to fend for themselves!

It must be Cho. I hate this in jeopardy crap. It's not like Kyle or Rick are going home. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077883;
    Bristol seems awfully sure she will be sticking around. I don't think she should go tonight but with her comments and that of CA it almost seems fishy. She's one of the worst dancers and seems more confident than quite a few much better. Must be nice to know show won't part with you.

The Situation getting encore is insane. They could have gone with 5 others and pimped The Situation instead. I really hope this show doesn't take a really bad turn into a few good ones leaving due to show's agenda.
    DWTS is catering to the right wingers and the GTLers. I guess they feel like that's covering two very different bases.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4077877;
    Let's start a petition! I'll sign.
    A facebook page would probably be more effective. What shall we call them? Snorek? Derkie? Dookie?

Given the show's pandering of Bristol and The Situation I actually wouldn't have minded Cho and Flo both sticking around longer.

+ Reply to Thread