+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077824;
    No kidding. It's not like Rick/Cheryl or Kyle/Lacey are going anywhere. I wish they'd just have a bottom three (or four) that was actually the bottom three (or four) as opposed to throwing in couples we know perfectly well aren't going home this week.
    I agree. Then, whenever they actually do have a "shocking" elimination, it is actually a shock. More entertaining to me that way. It might make it obvious, but then they don't HAVE to pimp the "shocking" part ahead of time - it will speak for itself.

Yeah Audrina and all others that are safe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4077815;
    I think so, given all those years of Soviet occupation. I'm loving Maks with his hair slicked back.
    Yeah, the official language was likely Russian. There is a Ukranian language, however, but I don't know if that would still have been spoken in homes or if Russian would simply have been spoken everywhere on all occasions.
    Doesn't matter really. I'm sure Maks could make either of them sound angry and scary enough to make Derek wet himself. Especially if they also gave him one of those angry dance master canes like the one Debbie Allen had in Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4077822;
    Well I'm good. All three couples I care about are safe. For once I don't have to suffer through a fake bottom 2 or 4 or whatever game they play.

Kurt/Anna
    Audrina/Tony
    Brandy/Maks

Don't really care who goes now.
    These are my top 3 too, TM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077831;
    Yeah, the official language was likely Russian. There is a Ukranian language, however, but I don't know if that would still have been spoken in homes or if Russian would simply have been spoken everywhere on all occasions.
    Doesn't matter really. I'm sure Maks could make either of them sound angry and scary enough to make Derek wet himself. Especially if they also gave him one of those angry dance master canes like the one Debbie Allen had in Fame.
    I think it was probably passed down as a second language. I'm kind of surprised Maks is Ukranian because a lot of Ukranians look a little more Nordic.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Brooke is asking Kyle if he has enough romantic experience to pull off an AT or a rumba. I don't know about that, but doing one of those with Lacey?

Mark and Val () up now. Apparently they have some fake rivalry just so the show can use this filler section. Hey, I'll take Val no matter what

Mark really takes the fun and cheese out of that. You're not competing for a record contract Mark.
    Must be the teleprompter broke.

Speaking as a musician, Val has the music part, hands down!!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Putting my Chmerkovskiy bias and love aside...you got owned Mark.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077835;
    Brooke is asking Kyle if he has enough romantic experience to pull off an AT or a rumba. I don't know about that, but doing one of those with Lacey?

Mark and Val () up now. Apparently they have some fake rivalry just so the show can use this filler section. Hey, I'll take Val no matter what

Mark really takes the fun and cheese out of that. You're not competing for a record contract Mark.
    Must be the teleprompter broke.
    Bet I know which dance Jennifer/Derek get. I smell 10's on the horizon. Especially since they didn't finish in 1st place this week according to the seasonal script.

Wow, I soooooo don't care about this Ballas music & dance-off.

Of the unholy trio of Derek/Julianne/Mark, Mark is definitely the weakest link for me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4077841;
    Bet I know which dance Jennifer/Derek get. I smell 10's on the horizon.
    My thoughts exactly.

Tom: "that was like high noon with spandex"

+ Reply to Thread