+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;4078270;
    The last 2 standing last night were Cho and Palin ......don't know who had the real bottom 2 scores.
    Some insight into the bottom two from interview with Lacey:

PW: Speaking of, you and Kyle are one of my favorite couples on the show, but I was shocked you ended up in the bottom two the first week.
    Lacey: We weren’t in the bottom two – they say that it’s just random, Kyle didn’t get it either.

PW: Oh, guess I need to pay more attention to the rules.
    Lacey: Exactly. A lot of people were asking if that was the bottom two – if you’re not listening to every word, it can be difficult to realize. It definitely promotes votes because if they see someone near the end, they think it’s near the bottom. But we were shaking in our boots – it all worked out and the next week we got the encore. Which Kyle, again, didn’t understand – he thought “encore” meant that the judges didn’t like it so we had to redo it [laughs].
    Lacey Schwimmer sings on Cash Cash track, talks 'Dancing with the Stars' - PopWrap

Not surprised that Margaret got the boot.
    Her dancing was painful to watch, IMO.
    I actually enjoyed Neo. It's obvious Michael Jackson was his idol - down to the white socks and great dance moves! I thought it was a fun number.
    I also enjoyed Michael Bolton's performance of Hallelujah. I've seen it destroyed far too many times on AI. I thought Michael did a very creditable job.
    As far as Mike Situation getting the encore, not a surprise, either. I remember when Adam C. got it. And his dancing was way worse than Mike's.
    My feeling is that both Bristol and Mike have real strong viewer votes in their favor. Margaret did not and that's why she's gone.
    This show works pretty identical to AI and they very seldom have the best stay in week to week, either.
    Like it or not, that's the way it is.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Well, Noreality, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Michael Bolton's "Hallelujah." It was a nice back-drop to Jonathan and Anna's beautiful dance and he was good to fill in on such short notice. I have decided that I'd rather watch Anna and Jonathan waltz than any other couple I've ever seen. It was breathtaking.

Anna and Jonathan's dance was so beautiful, they look so in love. It was nice that Michael could come back at short notice, he did a great job too.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I guess 'the situation" is SO bad and bristol is so bland that my memory totally got rewritten!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I fast forwarded through most of the Results show and have to say that Bruno's spray-tan skin tone shown after Michael Bolton sang resembled an Oompah-Loompah.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;4078400;
    Well, Noreality, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Michael Bolton's "Hallelujah." It was a nice back-drop to Jonathan and Anna's beautiful dance and he was good to fill in on such short notice. I have decided that I'd rather watch Anna and Jonathan waltz than any other couple I've ever seen. It was breathtaking.
    I was watching some entertainment show last night and they showed him singing that song - it gave me goosebumps - he is an awesome singer!! I only wish they'd shown Anna and Jonathan dancing - I'll look for it on youtube.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077964;

As they want to keep The Situation and Bristol my guess is both get rumba. They will compliment his sexy moves and they can hide both not having the dance ability of others easier in this dance. Add in Mark not being a big guy and Bristol having a few extra pounds and Karina being bigger than The Situation and I can't imagine them getting AT and lifts.
    Not sure if I need spoiler tags, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Per Twitter, The Situation will be doing the Argentine Tango.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4079128;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And as I predicted, Bristol and Mark have the rhumba which will only require her to walk and pose. 8's across the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4079128;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw that and while I think he will be the weakest in that grouping with Flo in the comp I think he's still safe this week. After that it gets a little more dicey.

+ Reply to Thread