+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077910;
    What would he be abstaining from? Common sense? Taste? Class? Grace (of any sort)?

Next season Louis better get someone who's not a likely early boot (I still think he just got unexpectedly lucky with Kelly Osbourne). And Derek better get a female sumo wrestler.
    Spray tan, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077907;
    I'm upset too. I am livid over The Situation but I think given a few more weeks he will go. I am a little more worried about Bristol being voted off because of her mom's political affiliation. It really has nothing to do with Bristol or her dancing but her ties. Both seem very confident over others who have scored better and danced worlds better.
    We've speculated for a few seasons about certain contestants being given a guarantee. But I don't think we've ever seen anyone flat out state they'd be back like Bristol, though, and I've never seen Carrie Ann - or either of the other judges - point blank tell a contestant with average ability that they'll be seeing them week after week.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077846;
    Glad to have that verified. I thought so too, but I play the piano and sing, so judging violin and guitar is a little out of my comfort zone. I have friends who play violin, however, and it certainly sounded like Val knew what he was doing.

On an unrelated note, I'm quite sure that Val and Maks could take Mark and Derek in a fight.
    I don't play violin either. I'm just saying that I could recognize true talent, extaordinary actually.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It's Jennifer/Derek's to lose. The big question will be, once again, who gets 2nd and 3rd (actually last season and season 9 it was obvious who was getting second). Florence is gone next, and I have to think, barring a shocker or a complete mishap during a performance, they'll have to get rid of Mike and Bristol. Audrina, Rick, Kurt, and/or Brandy will probably go somewhere in there. Kyle's likely destined for the finals. And two of the above will make it. What two, who knows.

Brooke needs to spend as much time away from the mic as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4077867;
    The best version of that song ever is by Jeff Buckley, end of story.
    Yes it is, and a thousand times better than the original. One of three songs that make me well up any time I hear them.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4077918;
    I don't play violin either. I'm just saying that I could recognize true talent, extaordinary actually.
    An overabundance of talent in both families! But ha cha cha! Little brother Val is something else--the Chemerkovskiys won the genetic lottery, that's for sure. Now, the question is, will Brooke EVER learn to say their family name correctly?? Ye gods.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So next week we have an acoustic set with the AT and rumba. I see some really good performances coming...and of course there will be Mike and Bristol. I can already hear Bruno's metaphors on how a dance turned him on and CA being moved and telling Mike he inched another inch at becoming a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077888;
    A facebook page would probably be more effective. What shall we call them? Snorek? Derkie? Dookie?
    Dookie!!! Love it.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden
    Next season Louis better get someone who's not a likely early boot (I still think he just got unexpectedly lucky with Kelly Osbourne). And Derek better get a female sumo wrestler.
    Argh. That's the thing. This is what we all said over and over last year, and here we are, another season, same story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077927;
    So next week we have an acoustic set with the AT and rumba. I see some really good performances coming...and of course there will be Mike and Bristol. I can already hear Bruno's metaphors on how a dance turned him on and CA being moved and telling Mike he inched another inch at becoming a dancer.
    I think Bristol/Mark will get the rhumba. She doesn't move all that well, but the rhumba is slow and calls for lots of posing. She'll do well.

I bet Jennifer/Derek get the AT. Derek excels at choreographing this dance so I'm betting at least 2 10's if not all 3.

I see Florence/Corky with the AT. With her good legs this will suit her better.

I'm guessing Rick/Cheryl with the rhumba - just because.

Mike/Karina should get the AT, but since he wouldn't have to move as much I bet they get the rhumba.

I hope Kurt/Anna get the AT because Anna also excels at choreographing this. I loved the tango she did with Evan last year - although I don't think it was the AT. Can't remember.

Kyle/Lacey - hmmm, toss up. I'll guess rhumba.

Tony/Audrina - I'll guess AT.

Brandy/Maks - again guessing rhumba.

These are all my guesses. I haven't looked at any tweets or anything that may tell us what they actually have if they know.

+ Reply to Thread