+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Louis already knows. He's got that same look Kym did.

Rick/Cheryl can officially celebrate-they're safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077890;
    So true. To the right we have Bristol and to the left we have The Situation. Pun intended. lol
    But maybe next week we'll see Mike give an abstinence message as an audience crossover.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Bristol has fake nervousness on her face. Just like Mike's fake reaction to being safe.

Margaret's gone You got screwed girl. You weren't the best, but you got screwed because you weren't a politicians kid or a sleazy bum from an MTV reality show.

Margaret's gone. Hope Florence enjoys her last week.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077900;
    An article I read pretty much called the judges out in regards to The Situation and the situation surrounding his scores. They also had Bristol and Cho down for their bad dances and performances. After Flo goes there isn't anywhere else left to hide them unless they start booting much better dancers.
    Last season - especially the finale - proved to me that the producers/network/judges aren't one bit concerned about hiding anything. Couldn't have been more blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4077898;
    This should be about the dancing, period. I'm about to start throwing things over this. Cho is getting screwed royally because of Bristol's ditzy fameball con-artist mom.
    I'm upset too. I am livid over The Situation but I think given a few more weeks he will go. I am a little more worried about Bristol being voted off because of her mom's political affiliation. It really has nothing to do with Bristol or her dancing but her ties. Both seem very confident over others who have scored better and danced worlds better.

Sorry Cho. You were a lot of fun and could have stayed another week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4077906;
    Last season - especially the finale - proved to me that the producers/network/judges aren't one bit concerned about hiding anything. Couldn't have been more blatant.
    True. Derek got another ringer, The Situation gets encore, Bristol's scores go high whn her mom visits, etc. The show is getting so predictable that I sometimes question why I watch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4077902;
    But maybe next week we'll see Mike give an abstinence message as an audience crossover.
    What would he be abstaining from? Common sense? Taste? Class? Grace (of any sort)?

Next season Louis better get someone who's not a likely early boot (I still think he just got unexpectedly lucky with Kelly Osbourne). And Derek better get a female sumo wrestler.

The show's only going to care if ratings slide, but even then they won't think it's anything they're doing wrong. They'll flat out say 'we have the right to change the results if we think it suits our program better' (which I kind of already think they do, but they don't say it). I can definitely see what Maks was saying in his rant to E! Florence is next, then it's going to be tough after that. Everyone else is miles, hills, and oceans better than Bristol and Mike and the judges can't keep pretending they aren't and hoping the audience is stupid. Being 'the most talked about' isn't always a good thing, especially when it's about you doing damage control over the booing of a controversial politician who's butt you're kissing and judges that's beyond rude. Or showing packages that make the couples appear like Attilla the Hun vs Hitler. Sadly, bad press is great press and ratings.

But it's not hard being the #1 show on Mondays when you have no competition.

+ Reply to Thread