+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Speaking of Karina....
    Does anyone know what she's done to her face? She looks extremely different from when she was on DWTS 2 seasons ago.
    Inquiring minds are dying to know. TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4077572;
    I don't think Maks/Karina have drama going on exactly, just that he'd rather not be around her.

to Jonathan/Anna dancing. I love them as well.
    Me three to Jonathan and Anna. Their waltz last season was so stunning. Val, Maks' little brother, is having a sting duel with Mark. And, I think, Val might be dancing. It should be really neat to watch.

Agree on Karina and Maks. I just think he doesn't want her there. As for her face, I have no clue. I didn't watch two seasons ago, but I imagine she probs got a few lifts here, a few injections there.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Karina had a nose job back when she was dating Mario Lopez, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's had more work done. She cut her hair and dyed it back to black, so maybe that's making her face look different? I don't know if Maks has any beef with her being back, but I really wish she could have been around last season. Of course I'm sure he would have been accused of using Erin to rub it in her face if she was. He should be happy with the fact he's been rewarded with two great partners back to back, and Karina got a clunker that's only getting praise for being stunt cast.

I think it'll likely come down to Florence or Margaret. It's a toss up for me. I doubt Corky has as big of a fanbase as most of the pros, as he isn't a regular and seems to be a turn off online (big time). But Florence is America's favorite mom. Margaret is really well known, too, but she's someone that you either like or you don't. Her dancing is leaving a lot to be desired, so I hope she doesn't outlast better couples if she keeps that up. Maybe her message and story last night got people voting. Personally, I'm hoping for Mike. But given the judges scores, he must not be doing well in the fan vote for them to give that performance 2 7s.

Corky was very restrained this week and it was a nice change. I actually love his personality but he does overdo it on the dance floor. I'd still love to invite him to a party though...lol

Bristol....She's a pretty girl and she does dance well. She gets the steps and her movement was lovely during the waltz, but she really does need to step out of her comfort zone. When I see her the word that comes to mind is monotone. Her voice, facial expressions...does she get excited about anything? She's very dull. I'm no fan of her mother, but I find myself hoping that Bristol improves and sticks around longer. As for her weight...not everyone is destined to be skinny. And I'd much rather she stay home and spend time with her son than leave him in care of others to hit the gym so she can have a rockin' body. I don't think she looks that heavy. Just a tad chunky. She's certainly no bigger than Shawn or Sabrina.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Getting close to tonight's results, but I wanted to make a comment about what people are saying about Audrina dancing with little or no emotion.

Let's remember, people, that the season Brooke Burke won, that woman didn't show even ONE OUNCE of emotion - all the weeks combined!! But of course, she had DEREK as her partner, and we all know that the judges score Derek based on how he does - not necessarily on how his partner does.

Does Brooke EVER change her facial expression?

Audrina has improved with her facial expressions since Week 1. I thought she did a great job conveying the emotion last night. As she gets more comfortable it should keep improving.

[QUOTE=chrisg;4076937;]What no abstinence-themed song for Bristol this week?

I'm really promoting Sister Christian by Night Ranger but so far no one is buying

Weighing in on Margaret, I thought it was sort of tacky that she was trolling for votes on the suicide incident of a gay person. Cringe worthy. Just too soon and not the right time. It turned me against her because I felt she was pandering for votes off of a very sad tragedy. Even if she does feel she has special license, boo....

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4078437;
    Weighing in on Margaret, I thought it was sort of tacky that she was trolling for votes on the suicide incident of a gay person. Cringe worthy. Just too soon and not the right time. It turned me against her because I felt she was pandering for votes off of a very sad tragedy. Even if she does feel she has special license, boo....
    I don't think she was pandering in trying to join in with all the celebrities who are sending messages of hope and inspiration and outrage. She just had a very difficult time trying to squeeze all her thoughts about recent events, and how they tie into the story behind the dance, when the show is so rigidly formatted and she only gets about 10 seconds here and there to talk. Maybe she should have waited and said more in the 'kiss & cry' area, so that the footage might get used in the results show. But I applaud her attempt to try and shed some light on things. I think she was sincere in her intentions, maybe she was just too flustered from dancing to get her points across coherently.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I guess so MFWalker, isn't it funny how we all interpret things differently and how it comes across to each of us. Thanks for the insight.

I think that the show might be resurrecting season 5's storyline. The dance order is the same. As some of us conjectured, I don't think that we're out of the woods for a shocking elimination in the next 2-3 weeks. In season 5, Sabrina Bryan, the front runner of that season, was voted off when they got down to the final 7. If eliminations go as planned, then in the next two weeks, we'll see Florence and either Bristol or Mike voted off, but the following week, we'll probably get a shocking elimination, i.e. the front runner, making room possibly for Mike or Bristol (who doesn't leave in the next two weeks) to go farther in the competition. They might turn Audrina into that front runner or Jennifer Grey. There's too much controversy around Brandy for it to be her. Sabrina was well-liked and had a great relationship with Mark.

That's my conspiracy theory

+ Reply to Thread