+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4076915;
    Bruno had better be careful. Kurt has a lot of friends who are, big, mean, can run fast(er than Bruno), and who LOVE to tackle guys that annoy them.

If you're talking about his former Arizona Cardinals teammates, you must have missed their game against the Chargers on Sunday. They don't like to tackle ANYONE.

Jennifer Grey and Florence both looked a bit tired tonight. Even Margaret had problems. Guess their schedules are giving them problems.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzJoe;4077073;
    If you're talking about his former Arizona Cardinals teammates, you must have missed their game against the Chargers on Sunday. They don't like to tackle ANYONE.
    I specifically just said "friends" . . . I'm not a Cardinals fan.

My favorite team is any team that's playing against the Colts. (I'm from Baltimore and we have NEVER gotten over the team sneaking out of town in the middle of the night.)
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AzJoe;4077073;
    Yeah, I think Kurt would be better asking the cheerleaders to go after Bruno. Besides, I don't think Bruno would hit a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077022;
    I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if the show intervenes They need better judges, people who knows ballroom besides Len. Or at least people who would have a hard time acting like that was a decent performance.
    I used to really listen to the judges' statements after each dance, but no more. They get more ridiculous with each season. They are a joke.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4076986;
    Carrie-Anne is such a spazz. Speak like an intelligent adult! you're making Brooke look like a Rhodes scholar.
    Funniest post I've read all night............
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;4077087;
    I used to really listen to the judges' statements after each dance, but no more. They get more ridiculous with each season. They are a joke.
    It's pretty pathetic. The show must not think their audience is intelligent enough. Of course, they have to call their band 'the best in the business', but I guess even Tom couldn't keep a straight face calling Brooke and the judges the best of anything. It's taken the fun out of it. Tonight was enjoyable, but there is something really lacking with this cast. It's a combination of the stunt casting, the obvious pecking order and how the show is trying to hide what's probably the inevitable outcome, how obvious the judges are when they want to pull a Bruno-tirade but make nice. People comment about Brandy/Maks lacking chemistry, but personally, this whole season is lacking that spark. At least for me. Maybe there's too much ego and people trying way too hard that it comes off as desperate

ETA: Looks like it'll be another theme week next week-per Maks's twitter, he and Brandy will be doing the rumba if they make it through. Pre-season, it was announced an all acoustic night would take place with the rumba and Argentine Tango as the dances. Guess the singers can have the night off
    Last edited by karalott; 10-05-2010 at 01:43 AM.

My guess is that Grey isn't in 1st next week either as show is hellbent on trying to make it seem the comp is equal even though it really isn't. Audrina had her shot at 1st this week so next week while it could be Brandy I think it will be a man so prob Rick or Kurt head the leaderboard to shake things up a bit. I also think The Situation goes up again in scoring no matter what he does. They have others they want out first.

So guess who is the last minute replacement for Susan Boyle on tonight's results show?

Michael "Bruno-owes-me-an-apology" Bolton.

Guess his feelings weren't that hurt if he's willing to return for this performance. I swear Bruno-gate was the show's way of trying to re-boost Bolt's career. Secondly, I think we might finally get an apology from Bruno.

As for this season's winner, I thought that Maks might win cuz he never has, but the show is pigeon-holing him back into his Bad Boy of the Ballroom role. Besides, that would be two singers in a row winning the MBT. No way. It's probably Jennifer; if not her, then it'll be a shocker. Since they finally evened up the male to female ratio last season, as well as the athletes to non-athletes winners, this season is anyone's for the taking.

I enjoyed last night so much more than the first two weeks for the simple fact that for the first time this season it didn't feel like the Jennifer and Derek show. They went first and didn't get top scores. Finally. But he really, REALLY P'd me off with the whole do over thing. That is absolutely not fair. He did it with Nicole last season too, at the finale. You messed up in your dance, get over it! I have never seen another couple who have a mess up go "wait, let us do it again, watch!" I wanted to throw something at the t.v. (and yes, I despise Derek and don't care for Jennifer, but I'd feel the same way if anybody were to do that. It's uncalled for).

As for the rest of them, I liked pretty much everyone. Loved Audrina, but she didn't show as much emotion as I'd hoped. I'm terrified that will bite her in the butt when the heavy emotional dances come around, like paso.

Florence and Margaret didn't do great, but they looked like they were enjoying themselves so much I enjoyed watching them.

I think Mike was overscored like most everyone else, but I actually kind of liked Karina's time travel theme. I'm far from a Karina fan, but I can't fault her for working with what she was given. That was the most terrible Fox Trot song ever.

Kurt and Anna & Rick and Cheryl were great. LOVED them both. Bristol and Mark were meh, but I like that she's trying and she called Mark out on giving her a few seconds of just standing around watching him. Kyle and Lacey were alright, but he is enjoyable to watch as well. Brandy and Maks were better this week. Something about her still rubs me the wrong way though, and I think Maks is unhappy this season. I tend to think it has less to do with his partner and more to do with Karina being back in the ballroom.

I think it'll be Florence tonight.

Hope Chelsie at least gets to come back and dance to Michael's singing.

+ Reply to Thread