+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4077012;
    7-6-7???

The judges are on an even worse brand of crack than Michael Kors and Nina. That dance sucked rubber donkey lungs. The Situation is beyond help.

I just don't get what's going on here...
    I think DWTS doesn't want to alienate the GTL contingent.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Maybe fans will retaliate for Situation being overscored. I know show wants him to stay but he was the worst of the night. Cho and Flo going before him wouldn't cause a major outrage but he will run out of places to hide eventually.

If you watch the promo for this week, it showed Sarah Palin, a long segment of The Situation falling, Mrs. Brady, Bristol, Jen Gray, Kurt Warner and quick shots of Brandy and some others. That's who they think will pull people in. I really don't know where the season is going. It seems obvious that it's a Jenn/Derek win; maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077019;
    Maybe fans will retaliate for Situation being overscored. I know show wants him to stay but he was the worst of the night. Cho and Flo going before him wouldn't cause a major outrage but he will run out of places to hide eventually.
    Worse than Margaret, even?

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4077019;
    I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if the show intervenes They need better judges, people who knows ballroom besides Len. Or at least people who would have a hard time acting like that was a decent performance.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4077020;
    If you watch the promo for this week, it showed Sarah Palin, a long segment of The Situation falling, Mrs. Brady, Bristol, Jen Gray, Kurt Warner and quick shots of Brandy and some others. That's who they think will pull people in. I really don't know where the season is going. It seems obvious that it's a Jenn/Derek win; maybe not.
    Audrina and Kyle weren't even shown in the long one and they are 2 of the most pleasant surprises of the season. Show has an agenda as usual.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4077020;
    I still think it's their's to lose. Eventually they can't cover for Mike and Bristol, especially once Cho and Flo are gone. Everyone else is miles ahead of those two. Unless they start going after people like Brandy and Audrina to keep those 2 in.

The band still can't sing this song right. They sucked in season 7 when Cody did the samba to it, and suck now.

Hmmm, Rick shouldn't dance with his shirt unbuttoned any more-he is NOT Maks.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077022;
    I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if the show intervenes They need better judges, people who knows ballroom besides Len. Or at least people who would have a hard time acting like that was a decent performance.
    I agree. I know he's safe and chances are will be next week too. I just wish the fans would get it right but even if they do the show could tweak things to their advantage and I have no doubt they have done that in the past as well. It's just sad that the show's agenda really hurts or helps depending on the celeb and their pro.

Rick stepped it up!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread