+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 9/28 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Maks is usually the biggest supporter in this, but I've seen many pros say the judges don't help when they don't give constructive criticism, so the pro knows what the celeb is doing wrong and what they need to work on. Maks brought up several points last season in his blogs, about just random things the judges found wrong but didn't really give him anyway of knowing what the big issue was or how to work on it.

This show started out as taking non-ringers and pros out of their comfort zones and teaching them to ballroom dance. They at least deserve respect for trying, especially the second week. But, it's the same old story every season. Some of the current favorites will probably get thrown under the bus at some point as well.

It took me a couple of minutes to warm up to her, but I liked Janelle Mone. It was a nice novelty number, and her band's look/style fits in with the tone of the show. I'm not going to go out and look for tickets to a show of hers, but the number gave me a smile.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4072243;
    The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with Bruno's "Fox is waiting..." statement.

Oh, so Bruno can dish out criticism, but cannot take it? :nono
    Apparently not

Tony never should have said he'd get his legs waxed if they didn't get 3 8s.

Could Jennifer/Derek been more dramatic? She looked ready to pass out, yes, but why make a big show (especially you Derek, be there to catch your partner if she faints).

Audrina and Jennifer are safe. Michael's a goner.

Filler time now with the pros talking about rituals they go through before the show. Derek keeps his socks in the fridge. Corky likes to smell the floor. Tony likes to throw a football with Maks. Cheryl puts hand sanitzer under her arms. Louis eats choclate cake (you're my kind of pro Louis!). Mark plays the guitar. Lacey gets cookies delivered from her mom.

well IF Fox is waiting on you Bruno...let me help you pack and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Corky: even MORE creepy seeming now

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Apparently we voted already for the dance for Design a Dance this season (the cha cha for anyone who cares). Song voting this week.

Macy's Stars of Dance time.

Tom can't think of a remark over Corky's floor smelling ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4072243;
    The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with Bruno's "Fox is waiting..." statement.

Oh, so Bruno can dish out criticism, but cannot take it? :nono
    I'm not watching right now, only getting what I'm seeing here... but if Bruno made any comment about Fox in reference to the news media... I am truly disgusted with him.. This is a show for entertainment.. not for political views.. the same goes for people booing Sarah Palin.. what is it with people??? Have they no class what so ever?? After what Bruno said about Michael Bolton last night and then with these comments.. his a$$ should be fired! No excusing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4072254;
    I'm not watching right now, only getting what I'm seeing here... but if Bruno made any comment about Fox in reference to the news media... I am truly disgusted with him.. This is a show for entertainment.. not for political views.. the same goes for people booing Sarah Palin.. what is it with people??? Have they no class what so ever?? After what Bruno said about Michael Bolton last night and then with these comments.. his a$$ should be fired! No excusing it.
    I don't think he meant FOX News, but the other FOX. What he would do there, I don't know, and he'll probably have to clarify his remarks a little better this week. This isn't over, especially if Michael goes home.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4072254;
    He meant he could walk over and join the crew at So You Think You Can Dance, as if that threat would shut Tom up. It didn't, and it never will. Bruno is simply not that important.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread