+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/28 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

well Michael got my votes ....not for the dancing..he's not that good....but I have never seen anyone on the show in all these seasons treated soooooo badly...they weren't even that bad to Cloris..and if anyone deserved a 3 SHE DID
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4072221;
    Good grief, I didn't enjoy Janelle Monae (sp) at all.
    You got it right fluff.

Janelle Mone | Official Website: Photos, Blog, Videos, Interactive, Chat and more. - JMonae.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm sure you'll get 9s next week, Derek. Don't worry.

Can they make the judges table off limits?

Butterfly, they never even gave a 3 to Kate, who couldn't even walk straight. Look how nice they were to Mike!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4072224;
    well Michael got my votes ....not for the dancing..he's not that good....but I have never seen anyone on the show in all these seasons treated soooooo badly...they weren't even that bad to Cloris..and if anyone deserved a 3 SHE DID
    And you know what? If they really did believe he deserved the 3, but gave him some sort of constructive criticism, or ways to improve before revealing the scores instead of demoralizing him, people would not have been so fired up about that number.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I feel sorry for Bristol. She's getting completely pimped out and overshadowed by her last name and mom.

Florence is safe (please don't lip lock with Len), Bristol is also safe, and-surprise-Mike is still in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4072224;
    I gave him some of my votes too. No he's not the best dancer, but I was felt so bad for him and Chelsie last night. I don't care who the heck you are.. NO ONE deserves the comments that Michael received last night! It's only week 2, and why would anyone want to continue after hearing that. As Mark B said in his post show interview... "it was unexceptable.. all they want is constructive criticism".

Florky safe . . .

No surprise there.

Ditto Bristol and Mark.

The Sitch in jep?

Again, no surprise.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4072230;
    And you know what? If they really did believe he deserved the 3, but gave him some sort of constructive criticism, or ways to improve before revealing the scores instead of demoralizing him, people would not have been so fired up about that number.
    well IMO Bruno acted like Simon last night and I could never stomach him..which is the reason I never watched AI...and if Bruno starts I will quit watching...theres no need to degrade..humiliate..dehumanize someone...to get the point across that they need to improve...they can do it in a constructive positive way ..and if Bruno can't thats it...I won't turn in to watch people being treated that way
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Bruno may suffer a backlash similar to what happened to Mia Michaels this season in So You Think You Can Dance. Criticism need not be delivered at the point of a sharp knife.

FORT Fan

The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with Bruno's "Fox is waiting..." statement.

Oh, so Bruno can dish out criticism, but cannot take it? :nono

+ Reply to Thread