+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4070991;
    Why didn't they bring back the blond Anna? She was definitely tall enough to be able to partner Fox and not look so silly.
    Yeah.

Anna D. would've worked better.

But then again, that would've made too much sense and been too much like doing right.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh Brandy. Get off your horse. Maks knows better than you. Shut your Diva mouth and just listen.

Well, that schoolgirl outfit ALONE ought to get some votes.

I know she had the solo tossed in there to try and impress people, but I saw a LOT of slow awkward twirling in the non-solo parts of that performance. Was it SUPPOSED to look that awkward?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Is this supposed to be a jive that they're doing?

Sorry, but I just was not feeling it.

Maks could have done better.

I agree with Len about the solo stuff.

TOTALLY not needed or wanted!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'm watching the first 30 minutes, then moving over to ESPN to watch my Bears. Very happy I'll be missing Sarah Palin (blech). Why does she feel the need to steal her daughter's thunder? Oh and speaking of Palin, what was up with the kid's dress? FUGLY!!

Wow, week 2 and the arguments are starting.

Corky's schtick is wearing thin already. And, Len, PLEASE tell him to stop with the faces. No wonder Mark does it, it's what he was taught. Despite Corky, the dance was pretty good. Was that "Cindy Brady" in the audience?

Ahh, I got to see Macs before switching. Wiggle that butt!! Brandy looked better in the rehearsal footage. Oh, Len's not gonna like that.

Oh, I saw Chris H, who was next to him?

Gotta go, keep me udated guys!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandy and Maks: She was obviously flatter than Maks. I expected more. It was just OK for me. I was hoping she'd really cut loose.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;4070956;
    I saw an ET online Tweet that Bristol's mom is there, true?
    I saw her after Macs and Brandy. Hope tonight is the last time I see her.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Wow, Brandy is such a control freak! She really gets too hyper and competitive. She totally deflected blame to Maks like a kid who got caught misbehaving.

Maks is gonna have some claw marks on his face before the season is done.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Brandy didn't do as well as I had hoped. Guess their waiting for their favorites to shine on. She didn't do any worse than Rick, though, so I hope they get the same scores.

And they loved Audrina's solo, but not Brandy's? At least I got to see Maks wiggle his tush.

Guess Maks won't be getting his mirrorball this season.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-27-2010 at 08:40 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4070996;
    "People are commenting on your beautiful age?"

Oh Brooke. That was a Samantha Harrisism...

Rick & Cheryl shouldn't have gotten sevens. They should have gotten sixes, and Florence fives.

I don't necessarily disagree. But since Rick and Cheryl got sevens, then Florence and Corky should have gotten sixes. I figured the first couple on the floor set the tone for the night's judging. If they're consistent and everyone gets just a little higher than they should, then basically everyone will still land in the order in which they should be placed.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ness;4070972;
    Is it just me, or does it kinda look like they've channeled Melissa's old costume for Audrina, tonight?
    I thought exactly the same thing!

+ Reply to Thread