+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;4072115;
    Actually, I think it was in response to articles everywhere suggesting the booing was for Palin. Tom addressed it with JK but then later with a twinkle in his eye, cracked the door just a little that maybe he was just doing damage control. That got people talking and if there's anything a show loves, it's to get people talking. Any kind of controversy can = ratings.
    BTW, I didn't see if this was upthread, but Neicy Nash said on ET that she was there and the booing was NOT for Palin but for the scores.
    I'm glad that was the case. I thought it was. Was hoping it was. I'm a supporter of good manners. Booing judges, especially egging the audience on, is all in fun. Booing someone in the audience who is not doing anything wrong and is there to just support a family member, is -- well wrong. I don't care who it is.

You always double check before claiming something like that. :nono

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hi guys. How are you all. Good to see all the familiar names posting again. As always i am the last one to post.
    Just watching episode 2 and I had to post cause I am so angry at Brandi. OMG The first time i really dislike someone who dances with my sweetie maks!
    How dare she. First saying, let her speak she is trying to help me and then when they were talking about her solo she was so quick to point out it was maks his fault. Tom said they were quick to abandon each other not true. maks did not abandon her. she did. What a horrible person.

Okay I am also not a fan of Chelsea. I'd expected that they would be out of the competiton last week but it was Hasselhof.
    O god another one who we have to feel sorry for. Larigitus or how do you spell it? Did she say Whatever? Her youth shows. Something my teenage daughter would say. On the other hand he does not show any energy.

+ Reply to Thread