+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4071080;
    Woz got 4s. Nuff said.

3 would be if the star stopped on the floor to relieve himself or something, or if the dance deliberately left out core moves.
    I agree. I think the 3 was harsh. It wasn't the best but, dang, I can think a lot of stars that were worse....Cloris, Master P., Kate, The Hoff
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

[

Two weeks in a row, in fact.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I meant to write underscored again, and I somehow forgot the again.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

How cute that Corky waits backstage to kiss his little boy.

I felt everyone was either over/underscored tonight, though those underscored are mostly because I felt people worse than them did equal or better.

In one week this season went downhill for me. Looking more and more like Derek will get his 3rd trophy. Brandy either needs a wake up call or she and Maks are out. There's no hope for Mike, Michael, Bristol (she's no Kelly Osbourne, CA, quit lying), or Margaret. Kyle I'm enjoying more than I ever expected , but don't like Lacey. Their non quick step seems right up Lacey's alley, though. Kurt/Anna were my favorites tonight.

And it kills me that Michael gets a 3, but Kate got 5's for doing far worse than anything this show has ever seen.

I hate to admit it but Audrina has surprised me with her abilities. I hope she can keep it up.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I didn't see it but I find it hard (OK, impossible) to imagine BP improved enough in one week to have gotten an 8. No way. They're (judges) doing exactly what they did last year, scorring impossibly high so that no matter how the fan votes go, that 50% will prevent the judge's favorite from going. It's time to change out the judges, they've long since lost their impartiality (did they ever truly have any?) and they believe they are the stars of the show.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'm not giving up hope for M. Cho. She's definitely "most improved" tonight... and if she can continue improving, and make it at least another couple weeks (goodbye Bolton and the sitch) then who knows? Louis had a bit of a ticked off, determined, look on his face tonight after those sixes and I think he'll be pushing hard if they make it through this week. I like an underdog story and I'm hoping they're it. I mean, at least that they don't go out the next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4071271;
    Wasn't that "Ode to Billy Joe"?
    In my best "Lucy" of Charlie Brown voice: "THAT'S IT"!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Michael/Chelsie are as good as gone, and I was tempted to vote for them, godawful performance aside, because of the obvious manipulation of the show and hanging on to it's golden pros/stunt casting. Michael and Bristol did not deserve the scores they got. Bruno was just rude to Michael. I hope he makes it through just because. If he does, I'm betting on Florence or Margaret leaving. Maybe I'll get lucky and Jersey Mike goes, but I doubt it. Tomorrow will be predictable.

And Brooke either needs to be fired or take some courses in co-hosting. Always interviewing the couples she likes, seeming bored with the couples she doesn't, having to remind Derek's partners and the audience she's done the show before.

Still loved CA being upset over getting booed. For Bristol's sake, I do hope this was the one and only appearance of her mama.

I tried voting for Kurt and Anna tonight because I enjoyed his effort and positive attitude and found the dance entertaining. None of the calls to their vote line would go through. I then cast one vote for Audrina and Tony which did go through and tried Kurt and Anna again and it didn't go through. I then tried to cast one vote for Maks and Brandy and it didn't go through. I cast one vote for Bristol and Mark and it did go through and then when I tried (AGAIN) to vote for Kurt and Anna, it said I had used up all my votes. It's a conspiracy, man.

Talk about getting punked - having Jonathon "The Weatherman" sitting next to Chris Harrison for the first half hour as the announcement was made earlier that the next Bachelor would be Brad Womack. Later on in the show, Tom did introduce Brad as the next Bachelor and said he was pulling a Mulligan and that he had better select someone this time.

Also, I do believe Susan Olson aka THindy Brady was in the audience this evening.

What's up with Niecy getting a spot in the audience for two weeks in a row?
    Last edited by moflan; 09-27-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Wrong name listed

+ Reply to Thread