+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Come ON, Kyle (and Lacey, too!)!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

OK...sitting still for the first 8 bars of the song is probably not a great strategy...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;4071154;
    Exactly...classless audience.....pretty pathetic that grown adults act so immaturely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4071157;
    I couldn't agree with you more, especially for your point about an adoring little sister sitting there. Just shows the mentality of the audience. :nono
    I'm in the middle on this.

I mean I think Palin is a truly evil person. A crap person, who's hurting our country just by her very existence. Its not her being conservative, or Republican (in fact she's damaging both those causes), its how stupid she comes off, how ignorant, about almost everything.

But yes. You don't punish the kids for the parent.

That said, we didn't see what happened. It could very well have been booing at someone doing something TOWARDS Palin. Like I suggested, someone walking out. Or standing up with some politically charged T-Shirt. Or other stuff like that.

No matter what, timing-wise she was far more likely the catalyst for that booing than the 8s. It wasn't THAT underscored for THAT massive a boo.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Hmmm, I interpreted the booing was because Jennifer/Derek didn't get 9s (instead of 8s). Guess I saw it differently.

I must say Sarah has beautiful children - that was Piper next to her - the one who licked her baby brother's hair at the RNC.

FORT Fan

Oh my gosh! Did Carrie Ann really just tell someone NOT named "Corky" or "Mark" to watch the over-the-top facial expressions???? Hello - Carrie Ann - you're missing more than an illegal lift this year!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4071126;
    I think Jennifer and Derek were underscored.

RIGHT, seriously underscored, they got 8's for last week, and this week was WAY better, and THAT is what the audience was boo'ing about, not Sarah Palin, and she has just as much right to come and watch her daughter dance than anyone else, let's try not to turn this into something political. Plus I doubt she's gonna be there for every show, cut her some slack.

Very good!

That 'lil teddy bear can REALLY move his feet!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle and Lacey: Big man is light on his feet! I love it that he's really having a good time. I like him being partnered with Lacey. He's a big ol' cutie!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Man, its really strange rooting for a Disney kid. I loathe Disney kids overall.

The kid's good.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4071174;
    Hmmm, I interpreted the booing was because Jennifer/Derek didn't get 9s (instead of 8s). Guess I saw it differently.
    That's what I thought was happening too. I think the audience was expecting a 9 or two in there. And I'm sure the audience gets lectured before the taping about decorum.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread