+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Apparently the first hour is mostly recapping last night's show, but we'll see.

Please keep all discussion in here until 1AM ET / 10PM PT.

Enjoy the long, drawn out results!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

DWTS sure knows how to milk it. Eh, nothing else on. Maybe there will be something good in the recap. Tom's already saying backstage surprises and interviews, along with the performances in full. Guess we can witness the Margaret mess and Situation all over again. Here's proof ABC can condense all 12 couples into one hour.

Hoping Kurt, Audrina, Brandy, and David make it through. I really don't care who goes home tonight otherwise.

Hey, we get our flashy intro. I miss the old one with the disco ball and klaidescope.

I'm noticing already people aren't as good as I thought they were last night. Kurt got royally screwed. Len's just a meanie.

I loved the shot of his daughter in the audience.

Does anyone have a link to a live feed that they could PM me? Please

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Glee is on, so I'll read updates here. Doesn't look like I will miss much the first hour anyway.

I wonder if it's the shows ideas to use props or the pros. Kyle looked better on repeat viewing, but I can't stand Lacey. That dance, like I feel many of her dances are, are all about showcasing herself. Kyle was her little pole in the middle of the room. His footwork reminds me a little of Warren Sapp when he first started, and actually many athletes. Big boy that's light on his feet.

I didn't like how Len was telling Kurt he could only be nice once that night and he missed it, but then totally butters up Kyle He's a little horndog (Kyle, not Len-he was pointing to Lacey's chest in their confessional).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4066134;
    I'm noticing already people aren't as good as I thought they were last night. Kurt got royally screwed. Len's just a meanie.

I loved the shot of his daughter in the audience.
    Last night I missed the first three couples, so I appreciate the recap. Maybe I'll skip the Monday show next week and watch this--it's a lot shorter!

I really enjoyed Kurt and Anna's waltz--Len's savage criticism seemed completely unfounded to me. He was acid! Didn't understand it--not a single positive thing to say. Made me wonder if he had a little mini-stroke just then. For my part, amateur though I am, I was impressed. The MANLINESS with with Kurt seized the floor and really led the dance makes for a change from Anna's last partner (Evan L., whom I adore, but butch he is not). Anna's energy was very different, to be dancing with a bona fide man and not a big goofy overgrown kid that was Evan.

I don't know what was up Len's shorts, but that was the meanest without cause I have ever seen him. He seemed so angry . . .why??

I had never seen Kyle before. He's adorably cheeky and he's very light on his feet for a heavier guy. He is gonna go a ways!

Margaret's performance I don't know what they were thinking, but looking at Louis's face when she got tangled up, it was on purpose. I really don't know what to think of Margaret's actual dancing. I don't know if the comedy will bode well every week.

Ah, Maks

Last night I missed the first three couples, so I appreciate the recap. Maybe I'll skip the Monday show next week and watch this--it's a lot shorter!
    Just make sure there will be a recap. Typically they don't have one every week, so they might have something else next week in this slot.

VAGirl, you're absolutely right. Jennifer got a DD song, David got Sex Bomb, and of course they're going to give Bristol a song like that. All anyone has to do is look back to last season and see what song choices were for each dance to see they don't get traditional song choices.

Maks really did look peeved last night

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;4066154;

I really enjoyed Kurt and Anna's waltz--Len's savage criticism seemed completely unfounded to me. He was acid!
    I think that Kurt was fantastic, too! And Kyle blew up that stage

I'm still amazed how good Bristol did. She wasn't great, but not the trainwreck I was expecting. She at least seemed to be having fun. Mark was the mess. She's taller than him, too.

Still love Bruno's "virgin territory" comment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast