+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Adam Coralla is back tonight. Notice Tom is doing a "thanks for making us #1" like he did all last season.

David is giving himself another week or two-nice confidence boost there, David. Margaret thinks she did poorly because they didn't understand the jokes (that makes two of us).

hmmm, Tom said the elimination really surprised the producers. Hard to say what that means . . . maybe one of the higher scorers.

Here we go. First couples safe (4 lowest scoring couples onstage first): Michael/Chelsie (yeah for Chelsie!) and Margaret/Louis. Mike and David are still in jeopardy.

YES! Margaret is safe! Phew!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I hope Margaret tones down the comedy. It wasn't a case of the judges not getting it, she didn't do the dance. She's lucky, so now she can redeem herself. Eventually I think it'll wear on the audience. Personally, I thought Niecy's schtick was old week 2, and she overstayed.

I posted this in the other discussion thread, so hopefully it's not a spoiler, but apparently the producers were surprised because the person was meant for ratings and they were surprised it didn't pan out with the audience. I doubt it's Bristol, and I'm not lucky for it to be the Situation. My guess with that clue is it's either David, Florence, maybe one of the two I mentioned above, possibly Audrina. I'd place a safe bet Brandy, Kurt, and Jennifer are safe. Kyle doesn't strike me as being a ratings headliner.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4066185;
    Everything about Maks definitely does look great, Kara. And some hair probably would help give Mark some height. He also seems pretty narrow-shouldered next to Bristol. She would have looked better with a taller partner or at least a guy with wider shoulders.
    We need an "I appreciate Maks" thread He shaved his beard at one point this summer--no-no, Maks

As for Bristol, she reminds me a bit of Pam in some of her cha-cha last season. She was nowhere near as frightening as Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4066194;
    YES! Margaret is safe! Phew!
    I appreciated what Margaret was trying to do. Seeing these same dances over and over gets so repetitive and this is the first time I've ever seen anyone try and interject some unexpected humor into a dance.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4066191;
    hmmm, Tom said the elimination really surprised the producers. Hard to say what that means . . . maybe one of the higher scorers.
    Bristol? Maybe The Situation. Producers probably expected his Jersey Shore audience to cross over but I'm not so sure that will be the case.
    Last edited by chrisg; 09-21-2010 at 09:17 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Adam's segment is up now-around the world on a unicycle to discover the origins of dance. I loved Brooke saying he knows what hard work it is since he survived the first 3 eliminations his season

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4066184;

I used to like Mark (and Derek), actually, but I'm sick and tired of both of the
    I'm still confused about... whatever that was that Margaret and Louis did. She seemed like she'd be decent at first, so I can't figure out if Louis choreographed that hot mess because she couldn't handle the routine, or just because he thought he'd go the lazy, absurd route. Shame on him if the latter. I don't like Margaret's comedy AT ALL, but I do think she's funny on Drop Dead Diva.
    I love Louis to death. However his flamboyant tendencies tend to come out with the wardrobe. I can't believe Margaret would have picked out that cape. The cape tanked their whole dance. If they can tone it down and do a normal number, we will be able to see better what Margaret can do.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4066197;
    We need an "I appreciate Maks" thread He shaved his beard at one point this summer--no-no, Maks
    You, Kara and I will be the charter members, veg_out. And Maks without his stubble? I can't imagine it!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread