+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You could be right, karalott. They might not have wanted to boost the votes for the real B2 and wanted to up them for Kyle instead. They've done that for years now. Perhaps his were a little lower than they expected so they wanted to give him a push in the right direction. I would have liked to have known who the real B2 was. I love Chels but I don't think Bolton is long for the competition. Florence isn't high on my list either and Situation, Cho, and Bristol aren't too good either. Cho leaves the comedy behind and she could be decent. They will keep Bristol a few weeks regardless. I still think Situation will be around for a while and take out some better dancers.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

This is my second season to watch the show. (Didn't post last season - didn't quite know what to say or to expect.)

I love Audrina - she's a doll. I've always like the Situation - I hope he improves over time (I think he has a huge fan base). I honestly thought Margaret Cho or Bristol would go first. I'm still too new to predict - I can barely even keep up.

I do love watching, and enjoy reading your insightful comments. Thanks for sharing your info and knowledge with this rookie!

So David/Kym are gone?

She's one of my fave pros....drat.

And I only caught the last half of Santana doing "Oye Como Va"...what other tunes did they do? Don't tell me "Black Magic Woman"...
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I have been on a self imposed reality show Hiatus. I turn on Dancing with the stars and find no stars, just a few imploded planets long past the 15 minute mark.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I think Michael Bolton and Florence Henderson might be the next to go. In earlier editions of this show the older contestants seemed to get more votes than they have the past couple of seasons. I feel like they should have a DWTS senior edition for them, or something similar, because it really isn't possible to compete with 20somethings and 30somethings when you're well past 50, I think."

I think that Donny Osmond and his Mirror Ball Trophy would beg to differ...just saying.
    Everything works out in the end, if it hasn't worked out...it isn't the end!

FORT Fogey

I think more of the judges on talent shows should try being on the other side of the table - like David ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris1959;4066399;
    "I think Michael Bolton and Florence Henderson might be the next to go. In earlier editions of this show the older contestants seemed to get more votes than they have the past couple of seasons. I feel like they should have a DWTS senior edition for them, or something similar, because it really isn't possible to compete with 20somethings and 30somethings when you're well past 50, I think."

I think that Donny Osmond and his Mirror Ball Trophy would beg to differ...just saying.
    Indeed. For every Hoff, there's a Jennifer Grey. Our top-of-the-leaderboard lady is 50 years old. Now, the waltz is relatively easy and it remains to be seen if she can shake it like Nicole Scherzinger in the tougher dances, but I think you'd agree that in a faceoff between a 50-something like Jenn and a 20-something like the Situation, there's no contest. And Bristol isn't even 20 yet! Jenn is my sentimental favorite. Let's say she's this season's Donny.

Kurt Warner really impressed me though, too.

I'm actually glad the HOff got voted off. Too egotistical for my taste. He needed to be taken down a notch. I like everyone else, however I bet Flo or Bolton get voted off next round.

I like the Situation. I've never watched Jersey Shore ( Hell, I'm old enough to be his mom) but it seems to be that by him doing DWTS it shows the the JS veiwers that there is more to life than bars, drinking and hot tubs. In other words, he setting a better example.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4066210;
    I had never heard of that group Daughtry...but I thought they were good..speaking of which you think maybe they will break the rules and just let Michael Bolten sing instead of dance next week...he'd get all my votes
    Mine too ButterflyFaery. I love Michael Bolten's voice too. He is very talented artist His operatic voice is spine chilling.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I am totally fine with David being voted off, actually, more than fine because I find his ego to be over inflated. However, I did think he conducted himself well and was very gracious. His daughters looked very pretty and seemed very proud of their father. Although, all I could think of was that video his daughter shot of him drunk out of his mind, eating Wendy's on the floor...very, very sad!

+ Reply to Thread