+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

FORT Regular

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Hmm! Are they talking about Audrina and Tony here?
    Reality Stars Caught Smooching BlindGossip.com

Quote Originally Posted by dwtsaddict;4083688;
    Hmm! Are they talking about Audrina and Tony here?
    Reality Stars Caught Smooching BlindGossip.com
    No, I don't think they are talking about Audrina and Tony. lol Who knows if it's even true regardless of who they are referring to?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tony always glows about his wife and kids, and I can't begin to believe he'd consider straying. Look up any interview where he talks about his family, and the respect he has for his wife for letting him do what he loves, even if it keeps him away from home. Considering there was that video package about Audrina being worried about her boyfriend (or however that went), a showmance every season, and CA's stupid comments on JK about sex going on behind the scenes, that's how things like this get started. Wouldn't be DWTS without it

My money's on Corky/Flo or Kyle/Lacey.

I don't think it's Tony and Audrina.

What if it were Jennifer and Derek? Ha.

Anyway, I think it's more than likely only gossip. Anybody could post something that said that, but with no proof to back it up? It screams lie to me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4083704;
    Tony always glows about his wife and kids, and I can't begin to believe he'd consider straying. Look up any interview where he talks about his family, and the respect he has for his wife for letting him do what he loves, even if it keeps him away from home. Considering there was that video package about Audrina being worried about her boyfriend (or however that went), a showmance every season, and CA's stupid comments on JK about sex going on behind the scenes, that's how things like this get started. Wouldn't be DWTS without it

My money's on Corky/Flo or Kyle/Lacey.
    The married/in a relationship clue totally describe Tony and Audrina.

BuzzFoto is papz agency and very reliable. How come that person who saw them was able to call papppz but didn't use a camera phone or a smart phone to take a pic? That's what I wonder. Or it might have been a simple friendly kiss.

The item said "two reality contestants" -- my first thought was that it would be two stars, not a star and a pro.

But it's kind of a motley crew this year...I'm having trouble pairing any of them together in my head.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4083909;
    The item said "two reality contestants" -- my first thought was that it would be two stars, not a star and a pro.

But it's kind of a motley crew this year...I'm having trouble pairing any of them together in my head.
    I'm not sure I want to.

Hmm, maybe Bristol/Mark?

Tony was accused back during season 3 of having an affair with Sara Evans, which her husband claimed led to their divorce (both Tony and Sara denied it). Tony's had gorgeous partners before, so if he was going to stray, he probably would have done it by now. Going from Kate to Audrina I think Tony's more likely to kiss her feet than any other part of her body.

Tony is sucxh a devoted family man, I don't see how it could possibly be him.

Anyway, I just love seeing him so happy and having such a talented partner. I thought their A. Tango was amazing! I'm annoyed they got such a bad song, especially while Jennifer and Derek got a perfect song for the A. Tango.

I would so LOVE to see Tony win, but it sure looks like it is going to be Derek who is going to win.

Audrina tweeted she is loving the Rumba. That makes me happy. They had a good week last week but I think this week will be even better. She seems to take it all in and then work even harder. Tony must be so happy after the Kate mess last season to have someone who listens, works hard, and wants to learn.

+ Reply to Thread