+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4072896;
    I think Bruno wanted Tony to have to shave his legs I worry Audrina will eventually be the sacrifical lamb. The show will see others as more controversial/ratings worthy/fan favorites, so they'll begin throwing her under the bus, giving her low scores and bad critiques. She deserved higher both weeks, and in no way did Bristol deserve an 8 as well.
    That's my worry as well. She's beautiful and nice as is Tony and based on what we've seen thus far they deserve to go far. My fear is because they bring no real drama i.e. fighting with partner, mom a political figure, etc. she could be seen as dispensable. Brandy and Grey having same dance this week also makes me think they could be building up the competiton between these 2 couples versus with Audrina who has been such a good dancer as well. Tonight will be interesting. I think Team Torin will have a great night and I pray they finally get the scores they deserves. If their QS wasn't in Week 2 I think it would have seen 9s. Bruno's 7 was a disgrace when she blew some others out of the water.

I read on another site that she sprained her ankle in rehearsals but is okay to dance and will push through. Worried me a little but I do think they will be okay this week.

Nice to see her do well once again. It's also nice to see Tony smile again. Last season was brutal for him and this season he has a hard worker and lovely person as a partner. They also look pretty together which doesn't hurt any.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

They didn't seem as enthusiastic as I thought they would be over getting 9s. But I'm perfectly happy for toned down enthusiasim. I preferred her quick step to her waltz, but Audrina still performed very well. She's beautiful onstage, and she and Tony make a pretty pair. Loved the dress she wore. Audrina's got a natural talent. She's not a ringer but has a lot of potential there that could make her a force to be reckoned with. I hope she keeps it up, because it'll be harder to throw her under the bus later on over worse dancers. Glad they got the first 9s of the season. Next week is supposed to be the rumba and AT. I hope Audrina can get the right emotion for those. That's the only thing about her that I'd criticize, she doesn't reflect the mood or feelings on her face very well. If she's got a lot of support voting for her, she could very well be in the finals, or get close to it. Right now I've got her in my dream final 3, but she at least deserves to be in the final 5.

She did a nice job with acting out the emotions tonight so I think she will do okay with either dance. She hurt her ankle in rehearsals so they could have been a little subdued in scoring. They also might have been a little shocked to finally get scores they deserve. lol Right now I'd put her in finale as well but not sure she has the fanbase to support her. Hopefully the judge's keep scoring her fairly and she picks up fans as others drop off. Going before semis would be sad based on what we've seen thus far. She's the dark horse story of the season.

I was definitely happy to see them get 9's! They deserved it. I honestly think she's going to gain more fans from her dancing and they'll be impressed with her every week. She's got a mighty huge fanbase on Twitter, and she reminds them to vote a lot so I think they'll make it far

Thought Audrina and Tony danced beautifully again this week. She looked absolutely stunning. However, i wish she would have portrayed her emotions just a little bit more. She did well, but not as well as I would have liked, like to keep me from being worried about when she has to show emotion next week in the rumba or tango, or later down the line with the paso.

I hope she can keep it up and get to the finals. I so want her to come from behind and get the win for both her and Tony!!!

There are photos up of Tony with his waxed legs. He did one at a salon and one at home and seems to be a really good sport about the whole thing in an interview with US Magazine. He even waxes an "A" into his leg for his dance partner and then said it wasn't all that painful. I wonder if they will have him show off those smooth legs.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I'm oh so happy for Tony this season. He so deserves to have a valid partner.

As opposed to last season's invalid -----sorry, couldn't help myself!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread