+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

She was much better than I thought she would be. Very pretty with a great body and she's likeable. There's something about her that makes you pull for her and that can go a long way on DWTS. She has potential to go far. I do think they got screwed on their scores going first so hopefully they have another good week and are rewarded for it next week.

I really knew nothing about her, and still don't, but she did dance quite well. I'm glad she stayed.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm pleased she stayed because they either really underscored her or really overscored some of the others.
    Audrina actually danced. She moved her feet and Tony laid some pretty complex choreography on her for a first dance.
    Palin did very little in comparisson and only scored one point lower. Ridiculous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I felt for her having to go first.
    It was obvious how low they had scored her when you saw the others.
    And, she actually was able to dance, too. What a concept on a dancing show!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4066853;
    I felt for her having to go first.
    It was obvious how low they had scored her when you saw the others.
    And, she actually was able to dance, too. What a concept on a dancing show!
    I know! I figured we were in for a lot of Kate and Woz style trainwrecks, but I was pretty surprised by everyone. Audrina got screwed going first. She definitely should not have scored as low as she did. I didn't think Kyle's cha cha was much better than hers, or that Bristol's was one point worse. Hoping she has another good week with the quickstep.

Who is John Galt?

Every once in a while Tony gets very lucky and scores a good partner. I think he did this time as well (of course, anyone would be better than Kate Gosslyn in both dance ability and attitude).

As much as I thought Audrina did well, I did get CA's critique about her face and body being a bit disconnected.
    I look forward to seeing her dance something a little less upbeat, that doesn't call for her to keep a smile on her face.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Not good that they had to start first as Audrina's nerves showed, bad deal for them. But they have great potential and I am so happy for Tony that he has a great partner this season . . . looking forward to great performances and they are with the competition for weeks to come! Tony has a super partner in Audrina!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4068036;
    Not good that they had to start first as Audrina's nerves showed, bad deal for them. But they have great potential and I am so happy for Tony that he has a great partner this season . . . looking forward to great performances and they are with the competition for weeks to come! Tony has a super partner in Audrina!
    In the interviews they did this week, Tony's said that he goes into rehearsals with a smile and leaves with a smile. Unlike last season. He's probably in heaven getting to dance with the hottest girl on the show. She's proved that she's not just a pretty face and she can dance. Can't wait for Monday.

I'm so thrilled that Tony has such a great partner again! It's great to see him so happy and excited again. I hope he and Audrina go far! Can't wait to see their quickstep!!

+ Reply to Thread