+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Poor Audrina,

I had no idea she was dealing with a stalker. Shades of Erin Anderws. At least the jerk is being put away for a while:

Audrina Patridge stalker gets 2 years prison term | Reuters

It appears that Tony and Audrina no longer follow each other on Twitter. Just very odd to me given what a wonderful--and easy--partnership they had on the show. Disappointed that she was not on the finale, I thought it was because she was ill, but apparently, two days later, she had a happenin' Thanksgiving.

Anyway, it's unfortunate if anything fractured their friendship. Tony is still following Maks' partners!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4118589;
    It appears that Tony and Audrina no longer follow each other on Twitter. Just very odd to me given what a wonderful--and easy--partnership they had on the show. Disappointed that she was not on the finale, I thought it was because she was ill, but apparently, two days later, she had a happenin' Thanksgiving.

Anyway, it's unfortunate if anything fractured their friendship. Tony is still following Maks' partners!
    That doesn't sound good. And I will be very honest here: It makes me wonder if there really was something to those gossip reports about *something* going on with them that has since ended. I sure hope not. I've pretty much always liked Tony. I would lose all respect for him in that scenario. Her too.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4118589;

Don't know anything about following on Twitter, but maybe Audrina had a bad stomach bug that laid her out but only lasted 24 hours or so. That can happen.

Pardon my twitter ignorance but how would the casual observer know that they aren't twittering each other??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4118703;
    Pardon my twitter ignorance but how would the casual observer know that they aren't twittering each other??
    Go to that person’s Twitter profile page click “following” and go through the list.

I find that info about Tony and Audrina interesting.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I really can't believe anything happened between Audrina and Tony. Of course, some of these cheaters that have emerged I never would have expected, so I'm not exactly the best judge. Tony just tweeted he celebrated his 11th wedding anniversary, and anytime he talks about his family he glows. Maks still follows Erin, but apparently she doesn't follow him anymore. I hope Audrina/Tony's friendship didn't sour He seemed so happy this season to have such a good, hard working partner.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4118592;
    That doesn't sound good. And I will be very honest here: It makes me wonder if there really was something to those gossip reports about *something* going on with them that has since ended. I sure hope not. I've pretty much always liked Tony. I would lose all respect for him in that scenario. Her too.
    You'd hope not, and I definitely struggle to accept that he would. Several times during the season, paps did ask him if there was "anything going on between you two," and he looked insulted, saying "I'm married, dude." I like to hope that Tony is every bit the family guy that he portrays himself to be.

If it's anything, I imagine that it has to do with Audrina not being in the finale. Tony tweeted that he was meeting up with Audrina to practice the week before the final; there's also a pap vid of her leaving the studio that week. It looks like she had every intention of being there. I did notice that, finale night, there was almost no footage of Audrina, so I wonder if she pulled out last minute or something.

Even that explanation I find really hard to swallow. Sure, Tony might be upset that they wouldn't perform again one last time, but I don't get why either of them would delete the other person, esp. since Tony still is following other pros' partners, like Brandy, Erin, Rick, etc. I didn't watch their Twitters to see who dropped whom first, but it coulda just been a reaction. If Audrina dropped Tony--still super odd--then Tony coulda dropped her. Weirdly enough, Audrina's boyfriend, Corey still follows Tony. LOL.

It does bring to mind the end of last season when Evan dropped Anna from his Twitter. Many people didn't quite understand that drop either since those two seemed very close. He eventually added her back in the middle of the summer. Speaking of dropped pros-stars, Erin dropped Maks a few weeks ago. Maks still follows her. So, it happens, it's just a big question mark as to why.

Hollywood. Who knew they were all divas
    Last edited by veg_out; 12-02-2010 at 04:10 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4118788;
    I really can't believe anything happened between Audrina and Tony. Of course, some of these cheaters that have emerged I never would have expected, so I'm not exactly the best judge. Tony just tweeted he celebrated his 11th wedding anniversary, and anytime he talks about his family he glows. Maks still follows Erin, but apparently she doesn't follow him anymore. I hope Audrina/Tony's friendship didn't sour He seemed so happy this season to have such a good, hard working partner.
    Here's the thing though. Tony talks a lot about his kids but not much about his wife. When a papz asked about keeping a family in Hollywood he said "Kids are priority" he then corrected himself and said wife and kids. And look who he surrounds himself, Maks and T-bag( Maks' roommate and former adult entertainment producer).

It's easy to follow someone on twitter and keep following him/her afterwords. However, it takes a lot of thinking to unfollow someone. And it's not like they both don't follow a lot of people they don't do business with.

One more thing - What I find more strange is that it's a mutual unfollow. Why do I get the feeling there's more to this than meets the eye? I mean they had a very nice partnership.
    Last edited by dwtsaddict; 12-02-2010 at 04:32 PM.

FORT Regular

I found this very recent video of Tony talking about Audrina being his favorite partner.
    YouTube - AMA 2010 Red Carpet Interview with Tony Dovolani

+ Reply to Thread