+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4086986;
    First time I ever voted, and it was for Audrina. I am so pleasantly surprised by her. I cannot believe how mature and gracious she is, and how awesome it is to see Tony have a good season. I think the judges just want their golden boys to win, and Tony is not one of them. I hope he does, and they can start judging farily again. I am sick of them fixing the show with their bad scoring.
    TY for the votes. You know it's bad when people who don't even vote are doing so because they feel a couple is being judged too harshly or with an agenda. It's pathetic they do that. Judge them on the dance and be fair about it. Shame we can't expect that to happen.

I'm seriously so nervous for Audrina and Tony tonight. I can only hope people know she is better than what she did last night and pull her through. I like Bristol, I've been rooting for her, but I've also said from day one that she deserved to go when it was her time. She was better than Bolton, Cho, and Sitch. Now is her time.

If Team Torina leaves my votes will be solidly behind Kurt and Anna. I like Brandy/Maks and Rick/Cheryl but I love Kurt and Anna.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4087341;
    I'm seriously so nervous for Audrina and Tony tonight. I can only hope people know she is better than what she did last night and pull her through. I like Bristol, I've been rooting for her, but I've also said from day one that she deserved to go when it was her time. She was better than Bolton, Cho, and Sitch. Now is her time.

If Team Torina leaves my votes will be solidly behind Kurt and Anna. I like Brandy/Maks and Rick/Cheryl but I love Kurt and Anna.

I am too, but it would really be messed up if she leaves tonight. She deserves to be in the finals, and I'm sure Tony would be pissed too!! This was the week last season he got eliminated with Kate.

DeAnna fan: A lot of people have been impressed with her, and a lot have been predicting her to be in the top 3. Honestly, I don't care what the judges think.. it's all about what the viewers voting think. They seem to be harsh on everyone this season.
    The judges opinion is a build up of who DWTS wants to win. I don't believe the viewers vote means diddle squat (just my humble opinion). I don't put a lot of faith in any talent show being on the up and up. Most are rigged to appear the viewer has a say. Truth be told, if not rigged, why not put the numbers out there each week. Nope, we have to take the shows word for it. Why is that? The majority of us would love to see how each person scored with the viewer. We already know the judges control (fair or unfair) the couple they want gone or who they want to stay, lets see the honest votes the viewer gives. Other words, lets see the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;4087944;
    The judges opinion is a build up of who DWTS wants to win. I don't believe the viewers vote means diddle squat (just my humble opinion). I don't put a lot of faith in any talent show being on the up and up. Most are rigged to appear the viewer has a say. Truth be told, if not rigged, why not put the numbers out there each week. Nope, we have to take the shows word for it. Why is that? The majority of us would love to see how each person scored with the viewer. We already know the judges control (fair or unfair) the couple they want gone or who they want to stay, lets see the honest votes the viewer gives. Other words, lets see the proof.
    I initially felt that way, but I don't anymore, because it doesn't make logical sense. The show doesn't really care who wins. The show cares about making it in the ratings, which translates into advertising dollars and revenue. The ones that get the most votes are the ones that people want to continue to see on the show. Since the show wants the ratings and dollars, it doesn't make good business sense to kick them off. Given what the voting numbers have shown with respect to Bristol - she has been at or near the top in fan voting for the last 5 weeks. Kyle was, I think, third in viewer votes this week. As such, I think that may influence the judges vote, in that they may give an extra point or two in order to ensure someone popular stays. But I don't think they are hugely influencing the scores in favor of their faves, if their faves are not also the viewers faves. Flo was near the bottom of the voting numbers. That is why she was voted out.

I know Audrina can bring the sexy. Just take a look at her Maxim cover. (I don't know if she has more than one but I'm talking about the one in her black bikini). If she can really emote next week she could be right up there with the Chosen Ones again.

I just re-watched Audrina and Tony's AT from last week (acoustic, in the round) and I muted the sound. It was really good and looked technically challenging. The music was so distracting to the dance and it was much more enjoyable with just the visuals. They totally got ripped off on judges' scores last week.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4086158;
    Tony is very complimentary of Audrina.. There's a TV Guide interview he did and he said that Audrina's his best partner, and that everyone was hoping he'd get a better partner after Kate and he did. And in their rehearsal footage for ET, he said that they're the stress-free couple.. he and Audrina haven't had an ounce of drama yet, and this is the first season that's happened for him.

Dancing's Tony Dovolani: "People Were Rooting for Me to Get a Good Partner — an - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    I re-watched last week's footage without sound and I have to say that Audrina looks like the ideal student - she really appears to listen and take it in and she tries really hard. I loved that Tony put tape on the floor in same dimensions as the stage in the round. I don't recall any of the other instructors doing that, at least not from the rehearsal footage we were shown.

I can't wait to see their dances on Monday night.

I read they will be on Ellen Monday which is nice. I hope it brings them more votes and I hope the judges judge her fairly. VOTE TONS. I'm praing Flo going was the "shocker" but if Bristol makes it through again that means a better dancer goes and we don't want it to be Audrina.

I was SO nervous for them on Tuesday night, especially after Bristol was saved. The judges really do seem awfully hard on them. As long as Tony and Audrina are on the show, they will get all my votes. I would so love to see them in the finals. Hope their Paso Doble on Monday is their highest scoring dance yet.

+ Reply to Thread