+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

FORT Fan

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

and I thought the judges were judging her high - didnt they win one week? It matters not tho - as long as they stay out of the bottom (which I cannot see happening) I think they will make the final 3.

I so hate the discussions of "ringers"... I do think she has good rhythm unlike Kate - which is extremely helpful, was it due to cheerleading, probably - does that make her "ringer" material? Not for me... not anymore than Jennifer - I heard so many reports during her Dirty Dancing that she had no rhythm and was hard to work with, I really didnt expect her to do much! Both have been a surprise for me and a joy to watch!

Tony is very complimentary of Audrina.. There's a TV Guide interview he did and he said that Audrina's his best partner, and that everyone was hoping he'd get a better partner after Kate and he did. And in their rehearsal footage for ET, he said that they're the stress-free couple.. he and Audrina haven't had an ounce of drama yet, and this is the first season that's happened for him.

Dancing's Tony Dovolani: "People Were Rooting for Me to Get a Good Partner — an - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder if he realizes just how badly people wanted him to get a good partner. People were actually making 'Free Tony' t-shirts

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4086344;
    I wonder if he realizes just how badly people wanted him to get a good partner. People were actually making 'Free Tony' t-shirts
    I remember that! I wonder how many people still have it! Haha

Anyways, don't forget to vote tonight guys!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Audrina got hosed, yet again. It seems like she's getting picked apart for minor things that others are being overlooked on. Her rumba song was perhaps the most un-rumba song they've ever used on this show, so Flo isn't alone in getting a crappy song choice for her dance. I did throw votes Audrina's way. CA needs to give it up with the lifts. It doesn't make me value her opinion anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4086924;
    Audrina got hosed, yet again. It seems like she's getting picked apart for minor things that others are being overlooked on. Her rumba song was perhaps the most un-rumba song they've ever used on this show, so Flo isn't alone in getting a crappy song choice for her dance. I did throw votes Audrina's way. CA needs to give it up with the lifts. It doesn't make me value her opinion anymore.
    Tell me about it!! They get nitpicked and pulled to pieces while the other people who can't dance get by with higher scores. So not fair!

They always seem to get a little screwed and Tony knows it. You could see he was upset tonight. I pray they make it through and it's sad to have to feel that way when they are better than so many others.

If anyone can put some extra votes in this morning pls go for it. Could be the difference between her staying and going.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086949;
    They always seem to get a little screwed and Tony knows it. You could see he was upset tonight. I pray they make it through and it's sad to have to feel that way when they are better than so many others.

If anyone can put some extra votes in this morning pls go for it. Could be the difference between her staying and going.
    Don't worry, I definitely am!

FORT Fogey

First time I ever voted, and it was for Audrina. I am so pleasantly surprised by her. I cannot believe how mature and gracious she is, and how awesome it is to see Tony have a good season. I think the judges just want their golden boys to win, and Tony is not one of them. I hope he does, and they can start judging farily again. I am sick of them fixing the show with their bad scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4086986;
    First time I ever voted, and it was for Audrina. I am so pleasantly surprised by her. I cannot believe how mature and gracious she is, and how awesome it is to see Tony have a good season. I think the judges just want their golden boys to win, and Tony is not one of them. I hope he does, and they can start judging farily again. I am sick of them fixing the show with their bad scoring.

I'm sure they appreciate your votes too! I'm sick of the judges putting her down while they give the others who are worst than her better scores. She has improved so much, and got underscored last night.

+ Reply to Thread