+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Re: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Hahaha! I didn't even know that show existed. I am laughing so hard! Poor Brandy...

YouTube - MaksChmerkovskiy's Channel

Maks announces Tony as his business partner!

Apparently, accrdg to DWTS Gossip, Maks is currently in Russia filming their version of The Bachelor: YouTube - BACHALOR

Here's the translated version of a Russian article: Google Translate

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Esp. after last season when Maks mocked Jake, I'm shocked that he'd do this show, but in the past year, Maks has continuously shocked me. Anyway, ladies, he may end up married out of this deal. Not sure if it'll affect if he's back for season 12 given that, if it's anything like the US version of The Bachelor, there're press tours. LOL. I think the guy has just sold his soul on behalf of making tons of money to finance his dance studios.

Sorry, I can't stop laughing.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, that franchise is further spread than I thought. I'm surprised Maks is doing it, but must say I feel a little sad reading that article. The poor boy really wants to find someone. Hopefully he has better success on that version than 99% of our bachelor/ettes have over here. He and his family may want someone of the Ukrainian background.

I do hope this doesn't mean he won't be back for DWTS

Wish he was doing the American version!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4124055;
    Wish he was doing the American version!
    YouTube - ??????????

He REALLY is The Ukrainian Bachelor! Yowza! That is HILARIOUS.

I also need a translator. Anyone speak Russian?

Irish, I think we should petition for a special thread in The Bachelor section for the Ukranian Bachelor, Maks. LOL. I'm dying over here.

Maybe he'll luck out, but I swear he's as much about this gig bringing him fame and a huge cash payout than he is about love. Maks has had PLENTY of women go ape over him in the States; he coulda had the pick of the litter, but he decides to do a reality TV show in Russia to get his girl.

Where did the Maks I loved go?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I always said I'd watch a season of TB if Maks ever did it-and of course he had to go to the Ukraine for it I think Maks is serious about finding love and settling down. It could be to raise his profile (maybe?) over in his native country even more, maybe potentially expand his studios overseas. Does ABC have franchise rights on this show? If so, I wonder if this is partly their doing I still love Maks, though given the success rate of reality dating shows here, I hope he doesn't wind up broken hearted again. But maybe there won't be so much secrecy that'll allow them to be together before the show airs. I don't know if it still that way on our version, but I seem to remember that the couple couldn't have any contact that wasn't supervised by ABC (or something along those lines) until the finale, which was a reason given why some split up by the time that episode rolled around.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Other versions of the Bachelor have popped up over the years - I'm remembering France and maybe Italy. To the best of my Bachelor knowledge LOL they are ripoffs and not associated with the U.S. production.

I'm saving that you tube for when I need a good laugh and a sigh. Go Maks!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh my! In the article above I thought he was saying HE was shy which seemed unlikely. But now that I see the video, clearly the girls are very shy in Russia! Nothing like he is used to. We need a full sub-title version of that show!

mkp
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4123886;
    Apparently, accrdg to DWTS Gossip, Maks is currently in Russia filming their version of The Bachelor: YouTube - BACHALOR

Here's the translated version of a Russian article: Google Translate

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Esp. after last season when Maks mocked Jake, I'm shocked that he'd do this show, but in the past year, Maks has continuously shocked me. Anyway, ladies, he may end up married out of this deal. Not sure if it'll affect if he's back for season 12 given that, if it's anything like the US version of The Bachelor, there're press tours. LOL. I think the guy has just sold his soul on behalf of making tons of money to finance his dance studios.

Sorry, I can't stop laughing.

I didn't see this one coming...
    I swear I don't know what Maks is thinking. I am just totally shocked.

Here is a link to some pictures of him arriving at the airport. He looks great..sigh. I can't figure out what is going on in his silly head.

Счастье есть. Позитивный журнал. Журнал по психологии. Статьи по психологии - Вопрос дня: Стань телезвездой

+ Reply to Thread